When it comes to taking a personal loan, the market is flooded with hundreds of options. From the best traditional options such as HDFC personal loan or ICICI personal loan to digital lenders such as CASHe personal loan and LoanTap personal loan, every lender is armed with fantastic features.
However, the insight is valuable when a borrower could identify the reliable lenders from these plethoras of options. Today, we have done it. There are two lenders, we have found out to be reliable, quick, and transparent. Those two are the LoanTap loan and CASHe personal loan.
If you need a personal loan, you should try them out. We will share every essential detail to help. In addition, CASHe offers special personal loans for Dell India employees. The competition is on.
CASHe personal loan
CASHe personal loan offers short-term instant loans to deal with any emergency financial situation. The loan process is quick and efficient, granting in loan in less than 30 minutes. The processing is an end to digitalization being paperless.
- CASHe offers a personal loan from R 9,000 to Rs 3 lakhs.
- The rate of interest is from 2% to 3% monthly.
- The late payment fee is 3%.
- The loan tenure ranges from 60 days to 1 year.
- The processing fee is 2% to 3% of the principal amount.
The eligibility criteria for CASHe personal loan?
- The minimum applicant age should be 18 years to be eligible for applying.
- The applicant should be a self-employed professional or salaried individual.
- The applicant should have a minimum monthly salary of Rs 15,000.
- The applicant should have an active social media account.
- The applicant should have an active bank account.
Required documents for CASHe personal loan
- Identity proof ( PAN card, Aadhar card)
- Address proof ( Driving license, rent agreement, electricity bill, phone bill, Gas Bill)
- Bank statement
- Salary slips
CASHe customer care number
If you want to know, you can Email CASHe at this address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Benefits of CASHe instant loan
- CASHe uses its own credit ranking system called Social Loan Quotient( SLQ).
- There is no need to visit a physical branch to get the loan.
- The loan tenure is flexible, going up to 1 year.
- The loan is approved and disbursed in less than 30 minutes.
How to apply for CASHe’s personal loan?
- First, download the CASHe app from the Google play store.
- Register on the app via Google, Facebook, or Linkedin account.
- Fill out the loan application giving personal and professional information.
- Enter the loan amount.
- Submit the loan application.
- Once the verification is completed, the loan amount is disbursed.
CASHe instant loan usage cutting edge latest technology to offer the borrower the best deal out there in the market. Its SLQ feature is one of its kind in the market. Now, we will check out the LoanTap personal loan.
LoanTap instant personal loan
LoanTap personal loan is aimed at millennials who need instant loans. The loan is collateral-free. The loan amount is decent, having flexible loan tenure and quick processing.
- The loan amount ranges from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakhs.
- The rate of interest is from 15% P.A to 24% P.A
- The processing fee is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- The loan tenure is up to five years.
The eligibility criteria for LoanTap personal loan
- The applicant’s minimum age should be 23 years and a maximum of 58 years to be eligible for the loan.
- The applicant should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant’s minimum salary should be at least Rs 30,000 per month.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- The candidate should be a salaried individual or self-employed professional.
Features & benefits of LoanTap personal loan
- The offered loan amount up to Rs 10 lakh is quite large to cover any expense.
- There are multiple ways to repay the loan as per borrower comfort.
- The loan is quickly processed.
- The loan tenure is flexible, going up to five years.
- The application form is user friendly.
- The loan is collateral-free.
- There are customized personal loans if the borrower needs them.
Documents required for LoanTap personal loan
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Bank account statement for the former 6 months
- Payslip for the last 3 months
- e-Nach mandate form
How to apply for a LoanTap personal loan?
- Go to the google play store to download the LoanTap app.
- Sign up on the app.
- Fill out the loan application form
- Schedule the visit with the lender’s representative.
- Give the documents.
- Let the verification process begin.
- Once the authentication is done, the loan amount is disbursed.
Both lender’s information is on the screen. Whether you choose CASHe personal loan or LoanTap, the winner gets to have a responsible borrower like you. Last but not least, before you sign the loan agreement, do read it entirely.