An EMI or Employer Financed Loan is a mortgage loan that is secured by property or any other asset. In this financial market, a bank will either give you a fixed interest rate plus a certain margin depending upon the value of the assets that you own. A bank can also lend you money by subjecting your assets to collateral. If you are a Punjab National Bank customer, use the Punjab National Bank EMI Calculator to find out how much interest you will have to pay on the loan that you have acquired. Enter the loan amount and the interest rate in the calculator and know the value.
How to calculate Punjab National Bank EMI?
The interest rate of Punjab National Bank is starting from 9.95% p.a. up to 14.5% p.a. and it will depend upon the performance of the economy and on various other financial aspects. The amount will be computed based on the current interest rate as well as on the balance amount that you have in your account.
The calculator uses these values:
- The repayment term – the number of months for which the loan is open.
- The repayment rate – this is the annual percentage rate over the years at which the loan is open.
- The loan to value ratio – this is the comparison of the value of the assets owned against the amount of money that you owe.
Rs. 3 lakh @11.50% p.a.
|2 years||3 years||5 years|
Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI) (Rs.)
Total Interest Payable (Rs.)
Processing Fee (Rs.)
How PNB Personal loan EMI Calculator is helpful?
These calculations will help you know how much money you have to repay every month. Use the Punjab National Bank EMI Calculator to figure out the repayment of your current loans and other outstanding amounts such as credit card balances. The calculator works by estimating the interest rates that you will have to pay on your various debts. By entering the amount that you have to repay into the input field, you will get the amount of interest that you will have to pay. The inputs are based on information provided by the bank and on prevailing market interest rates.
For example, if your loan amount is Rs. 50, 000 at an 11% rate of interest but you plan to repay it in monthly installments of 12 months, then you would need to calculate your total monthly income so that you know exactly what your requirements will be. These calculators are intended only to provide you with rough guidance so that you would be able to make reasonable calculations.
Interest for 1 year = 11% per annum of Principal loan amount = 11% of Rs. 50,000 = Rs. 5,500
Total interest payable over the loan tenure period = Rs. 5,500
Monthly EMI payouts for you = (Rs. 50,000 + Rs. 5,500)/12 = Rs. 4,625
The other thing that you must keep in mind is that these calculators are for guidance purposes only and they cannot give you an exact figure. The repayments may not be exactly proportional to the amounts that you have borrowed.
Benefits of using Punjab National Bank EMI Calculator
There are many advantages of using the Punjab National Bank EMI calculator.
- An EMI Calculator helps you to determine the monthly EMIs, once you apply for a loan. This will help you in batter planning for funds arrangement and help to know the loan amount and tenure according to your requirements.
- Apart from providing you with an approximation of how much money you will have to pay back, they also will tell you whether this is a good option for you or not.
- They will also tell you whether the interest rate and the repayment schedule are suitable for your needs.
- It can be difficult to budget for the repayments of such loans. This is where the Punjab National Bank EMI Calculator can prove to be very helpful.
- You simply need to enter the loan amount that you have taken and the corresponding repayments into the calculator and the results of your calculations will show you the figures that you need to work with.
Note: You should note that these calculators cannot determine whether you would be able to pay back the loan.
Hence, in the overall article, the Punjab National Bank offers an EMI calculator and gets certain benefits for using it. As they provide an estimate and a range and not a definite promise. It would not be advisable to depend on the estimated figures provided by the calculator solely. You will need to compare your actual interest payable to the estimates provided by the calculator and decide for yourself whether you would be better off with the loan or not. For more details, you can contact the Punjab National Bank Customer Care Number and ask your queries.