Fullerton India Personal Loan offers unsecured loans to individuals in various categories. The amount depends upon the income of the individual. There are also many corporate loans available. The corporate loans from Fullerton are approved on most occasions without any credit checks or collateral evaluation. However, Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate is starting from 11.99%.
Fullerton Personal loan offers effective solutions for your immediate financial needs. The tenure of the loan extends from 1 year to 5 years and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 25 lakhs. The corporation can be contacted online through their website. For more details read the article and get the details related to the Fullerton India personal loan offered:
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rates – 2021
Personal Loan Interest Rate
|11.99% to 36%
It should be a minimum of 0% – 6% of the loan amount.
The maximum tenure period is 60 months
Lowest EMI Per Lakh
Rs. 2,275 for 60 months
Starting from 0% up to 7%*
Eligibility Criteria of Fullerton India Personal Loan
As the repayment term on such a loan may be very long and the loan amount may be huge. Hence, Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria need to be very clear. It is important to understand that the eligibility criteria are different for different levels of income. If you have not been working for more than six months, you need to prove that you are not eligible for any kind of loan.
Here are some essential points of eligibility check of Fullerton India Personal Loan as follows:
- The maximum loan amount available by Fullerton India for individuals is Rs. 25 Lakhs
- The repayment term is generally 1 to 5 years.
- The company charges a slightly higher rate of interest compared to the other personal loan offers.
- However, the competitive interest rates and the free services provided by Fullerton in selecting the right loan amount, make this company a favorite among the customers.
- The maximum loan amount and the repayment term are the most crucial factors that influence the choice of personal loans.
Benefits of Fullerton Personal Loan
The company has also been offering various other benefits:
- Loan application
- Online money lending
- Low-cost finance
- Home renovation
- Automobile leasing and many more.
In order to give a clear idea to the loan applicants about the entire process of Fullerton India, a complete guide was introduced called the EMI. This article provides a brief idea about the terms and conditions of Personal Loans. This article assumes the responsibility of being a non-directed article. For any additional information or details regarding the Personal Loans, contact Fullerton India directly.
Fullerton India Personal Loan EMI Calculation
The EMI Guide explains how to calculate the exact amount of the loan under various circumstances like for bad credit borrowers, EMIs, short term, and long term loans. It also explains how to determine the exact repayment tenure and how much should be paid every month. The personal loan EMI Guide helps the borrower to select the perfect plan that would suit his/her requirements and help him/her repay the loan under a convenient schedule. Follow these simple steps as mentioned under:
- Choose the loan amount you required. However, you can select a loan amount up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Now, select the tenure for a personal loan, you can choose a repayment tenure of up to 5 years.
- Finally, set the rate of interest.
Important aspects of Fullerton India Personal Loan
It can be easy to choose the bank offering a personal loan, but this is an essential part to understand the guidelines of the bank offering a personal loan at a low-interest rate. Some important points are as under:
- The exact repayment tenure should be calculated and paid every month. With the help of the above guidelines related to the Fullerton India personal loan, you can perfectly plan the EMI calculation of your loan amount.
- Another important aspect that the EMI guide explains is the foreclosure charges. Foreclosure charges are imposed when the borrower fails to pay the EMI due amount on time. The rate of interest and late charges are the additional benefits of Personal Loans. The additional benefits of the Personal Loans include the ability to reduce the EMI’s mortgage repayment tenure and increase the flexibility of the repayment schedule. The EMI guide provides the necessary knowledge required to avoid the risks involved with personal loans and to choose the best option available.
- For an individual, it is very important to get the best deal possible in terms of interest rates. However, this aspect is often overlooked by people who go in for Personal Loans. Most of them forget about the interest rates and do not check the eligibility criteria. When people go in for Personal Loans, they do not check the eligibility criteria and the minimum loan amount that is required to be repaid. These loans have very high-interest rates and attract heavy down payments, which further push up the cost.
- The other factor that disqualifies a person for Personal Loans in India is the presence of existing customers in the loan application. This is because if there are existing customers in the loan application, the customer will not be able to borrow any money from the bank. Hence, it is important to check whether the customer has a valid reason to require a loan and whether he has a history of borrowing from the bank. There are many indirect lenders in the market, who provide personal loans to individuals without requiring them to undergo credit checks.
In the above content, it has been mentioned the Fullerton India Personal Loan interest rate. You can check out the eligibility criteria, maximum loan amount, and other important guidelines. If you need to get more information, then contact the Fullerton India customer service or visit the official website of the bank. You can check the regular updates on the website.
Read More: Best Bank For A Personal Loan