NIRA is a mobile and web-based platform that is designed to extend the instant loan in India with nominal documentation online. The app drives entirely by means of technology, you can attain credit approval within a matter of minutes. The app stands out to be an easy solution to instant fund facilitation for everyone but before you decide to apply for an instant loan, you must be aware of some important things. That’s what we have stated in this particular article. Let’s get started!
NIRA Personal loan – Highlights
In case you don’t have much time to go through the entire article, you may take a look at the following highlights and come to know the major figures of NIRA Finance Instant Loan. Although we suggest, you walk through the entire article as half information has never been fruitful:
- NIRA personal loan interest rate starts from 2% p.m.
- The lender takes a processing fee of flat Rs. 500 on the instant personal loan.
- NIRA personal loan repayment term ranges from 3 months to 12 months (1 year).
- NIRA personal loan amount ranges from Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 1 lakh.
NIRA Finance Instant Loan – Features and Benefits
Following are fundamental features and benefits that you can enjoy on availing an instant personal loan from NIRA Finance:
- Digital Processing: The lender drives on a simple concept – do not jump towards the bank after bank to apply for a personal loan. They allow you to apply for a personal loan online which comprises 0% paperwork which results in a faster application process.
- Quick Support: Right from application to disbursal, they carry out every step instantly as they understand why someone turns towards a loan company viz. emergency fund assistance. For example, you can check your personal loan eligibility within a matter of 3 seconds at NIRA.
- Flexible Repayment Plan: The loan tenor ranges between 3 months to 12 months (1 year), which signifies that you can simply switch to different repayment plans with some taps on your smartphone.
NIRA Finance Instant Loan – Interest Rate
Since the interest rate on a loan is the most important element for any borrower, you should know that you can get an instant personal loan but the interest rate starts from 2% p.m. Although, the precise interest rate on a personal loan is decided on the basis of your income, occupation, and credit history.
NIRA Finance Instant Loan – Registration Process
To register in the loan application, simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Search for NIRA Finance.
- Download the respective loan app.
- Install in your smartphone.
- Key in your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that you received on your mobile number.
That’s all! You have now registered on NIRA Personal loan Finance App.
NIRA Finance Instant Loan – Application Process
The loan application process of NIRA finance is quite appealing, easy, and seamless. You can get the credit through the app quickly as the entire process takes place online with no physical work. To avail of a loan from NIRA, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Check eligibility: Create an account with NIRA to avail of the credit by following the aforementioned registration process. After you’ve downloaded the app on your device, you will need to give some permissions and basic details depending upon which the app will compute your eligibility.
- Fill-in information: Once you’ve successfully checked your eligibility as per the app’s pre-set requirements, you’ll have to fill in all the essential details to avail of the funds.
- Provide bank details: You will need to submit your bank accounts information in order to get the disbursement of credit into your account.
- Get loan into account: The funds will then be directly credited into your bank account.
NIRA App Download – Documents Requirement
The disbursement of the loan is quick and needs nominal documents as contrasted with other sorts of loan facilities. Below we have mentioned the documents that you are required to submit for the loan:
- Photo Identity proof (PAN Card)
- Permanent address proof (Aadhar card, Driving license, Passport, Voter card, Utility bill, etc.)
- Your photo (Selfie)
- Latest salary slips
NIRA App Download – Customer Care
As we stated earlier in the post that the lender extends support to its customer 24*7 throughout the entire year. The fintech moneylender has a dedicated customer care support department. Just in case you feel that you are not satisfied with their services provided to you, you can get a hold of them via their customer support line and get the resolution for your query or complaint on customer service email.
The Bottom Line
In a nutshell, NIRA is one of the leading fintech lenders in India known for providing instant fund assistance and dedicated customer support. Although, you should bear in mind 2% p.m. is a little high interest rate than usual on personal loans but if you are in urgent cash need, consider this lender as they are ready to provide you with instant fund access throughout the entire year.