Weddings in India consume a significant portion of a person’s life savings. People go to great lengths to make their weddings unforgettable, from investing their own money to taking out a marriage loan. The sudden increase in COVID-19 cases has had a financial and emotional impact on wedding plans. The majority of couples are deferring their weddings or performing them online. Thus, at Afinoz, you will get this help to avail Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan for weddings with an instant solution.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
- Easy for the customers can get personal loans from Kotak Mahindra Bank at a reasonable interest rate.
- It is offered since the creditors are not required to put any assets up as collateral.
- Furthermore, it can be used for a variety of purposes.
- Help you for a longer vacation or renovating your home.
Reasons to opt for Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan for wedding
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can take advantage of enticing loan deals as well as a variety of other product features. Here are a few reasons why you should get a personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Interest rates that are both affordable and versatile
- Loan approval in a timely manner
- 100% Transparency and a Minimal Documentation Process
- A maximum loan of Rs. 25 lakhs is available.
- Repayment choices are flexible, varying from one to five years.
- Fast disbursement, with funds in your account in two days.
- When you take out a personal loan, you can earn reward points.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
- Multi-purpose loan: When it comes to weddings, refinance your home, paying your college fees, or planning for a holiday, Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan can fulfill all your requirements accordingly. Personal loans are therefore also known as multi-purpose loans as they can be used for numerous purposes.
- Quantum of loan: Personal Loan from Kotak Mahindra is available for both self-employed and salaried professionals. For Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan users, it offers the minimum loan amount of Rs. 50,000 and a maximum of Rs. 30 lakhs.
- Fixed interest rate: Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan offers a fixed rate of interest and it is charged on a monthly basis. It is calculated on the overdue amount i.e., the amount to be repaid after the payment of EMI and interest rate.
- Flexible repayment tenure: Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan offers at an attractive interest rate at a loan tenure ranging from 12 months up to 60 months. The personal loan is offered in easy installments and you can choose an EMI plan which suits best your current financial position.
- Personal Loans repayment options: It is offered with the help of the following points:
- It is offered standing instructions for an auto-debit from your existing Kotak Mahindra bank account.
- It can be used via ECS (Electronic Clearing System)
- PDC (Post-Dated cheques)
- Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan is an unsecured loan: It can be easy to avail an unsecured personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank without any collateral or security. However, it must have a good credit score, i.e., above 700 and it will help you to get a loan at an attractive interest rate and must have good terms and conditions.
- Easy documentation process: It is easy to avail of a personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank and involves simple and minimal paperwork. Moreover, an online personal loan can help you to get instant loan approval.
- Affordable Interest rates offered: Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan can be easy to avail at an interest rate of 115 up to 24% and can change any time according to their affordability. However, the interest rate can vary from customer to customer depending on his/her credit score.
Eligibility criteria of Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan
Employees who are paid a salary:
- The minimum age requirement is 23 years old, with a maximum age limit of 58 years old.
- Rs. 18,000 as a minimum net salary.
- Doctors who earn a living
- Employees in limited liability corporations (both public and private).
- Limited liability corporations (LLCs) both public and private.
- Employees of the government system, including Public Sector Undertakings and central and local government bodies.
Documents required for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
- Complete online process
The Kotak Mahindra Bank users can fill it up online within 2 minutes. The whole process of Kotak Mahindra personal loan is online.
- Identity proof
The user must submit identity proof such as the Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/ Passport/Driving License for availing of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan.
- Salary proof:
The applicant must submit a salary slip for the last 3 months with Form 16.
- Bank statement:
Submit the last 3 month’s bank statement or bank passbook of 6 months for Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan.
- Qualification or registration proof:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan required a proper qualification for availing a personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank such as doctors, architects, CA, CS, ICWA, MBA consultant, and engineers may vary from customer to customer.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has partnered with Afinoz.com, an online platform that provides low-interest personal loans tailored to your specific needs. If you want to apply for a Personal Loan with Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can do so by filling out an online loan application form after confirming your eligibility for a Personal Loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. You can also measure your affordability using an online Personal Loan EMI calculator on our website.