Over 10 banks and financial institutions in the country offers personal loan to the self-employed individuals. Various banks are offering the best personal loans in 2021 to customers who have financial requirements on an immediate basis. Usually, the bank offers interest rates for such loans that start at 10.99%. Get more details about personal loans offered by the top banks for self-employed individuals.
Listed below are the banks and financial institutions offering personal loans
|Banks/Lenders||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Loan amount||Loan Tenure|
|ICICI Bank||11.25% p.a. to 17.99% p.a.||Up to Rs.20 lakh||12 months to 60 months|
|Fullerton India||20% p.a. to 49% p.a.||Up to Rs.30 lakh||Up to 48 months|
|Yes Bank||10.75% p.a. onwards||Rs.1 lakh – Rs.40 lakh||1 year – 5 years|
|Bajaj Finserv||18% onwards||Up to Rs.30 lakh||As per the terms and conditions set by Bajaj Finserv|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||11.25% – 19.99% p.a.||Rs.50,000 to Rs.15 lakh||1 year – 5 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.25% p.a. onwards||Rs.50,000 to Rs.15,00,000||1 year to 5 years|
|IDBI Bank||13% p.a. onwards||Rs.50,000 to Rs.10 lakh||12 months to 60 months|
|Citibank||16.00% p.a. onwards||Rs.25,000 to Rs.30 lakh||12 months to 60 months|
ICICI Bank personal loan for self-employed
ICICI Bank personal loans for self-employed individuals when the user needs immediate financial solutions. Listed below are some benefits of ICICI Bank personal loan:
- Self-employed individuals must be aged between 28 years and 65 years can apply for a personal loan from ICICI bank. Self-employed doctors must be aged started from 25 years to avail of this loan.
- For pre-approved customers, the loan amount will be disbursed within 3 seconds.
- The lender charges a fixed rate of interest.
- Minimum documentation is required when the user needs ICICI bank personal loan.
Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan for self-employed
This lender offering personal loans at interest rates starting from 10.99% with flexible tenure options. Here are some benefits offered by Kotak Mahindra personal loan:
- This bank offers an easy online application process.
- Minimal documentation required.
- Convenient options for EMI repayment.
- The loan amount was approved with a quick disbursal process.
- The prepayment option is disbursed after 12 months.
Bajaj Finserv personal loan for self-employed
Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans at attractive interest rates for the amount of up to Rs. 30 lakh. Here are some of the benefits offered by Bajaj Finserv personal loan for self-employed.:
- Self-employed individuals can opt for the Flexi Loan facility.
- Collateral is not required to avail a personal loan.
- Pre-approved loans with quick disbursal.
- Access the details through Bajaj Finserv net banking portal.
- Easy online application process.
Fullerton India personal loan for self-employed
- Fullerton India disbursed approved loans promptly.
- There are additional benefits offered to exist customers of Fullerton India.
- Fullerton India helps customers to apply for Fullerton personal loan online.
- There is a simple documentation process offered by Fullerton India personal loan.
IndusInd Bank personal loan for self-employed
- Self-employed individuals like professional doctors, engineers, company secretaries, chartered accountants, etc. can apply for the loan for the age starting from 25 years.
- IndusInd Bank offers a personal loan application process with minimum documentation.
- The lender offers doorstep service to the user.
- The IndusInd Bank offers personal loans for self-employed with ITR of last 2 years.
IDBI personal loan for self-employed
- Individuals must be 21 years for applying for IDBI personal loan.
- The repaid loans are at least for 12 monthly payments, will be eligible to take a pop-up loan.
- Pre-payments are allowed after the loan is disbursed without any pre-payment charge.
Yes Bank personal loan for self-employed
Yes Bank offers unsecured personal loans to the user for up to Rs. 40 lakh at an attractive rate of interest. Thus, there are some key highlights of the Yes Bank personal loan for self-employed individuals:
- Users can choose flexible repayment tenures based on their financial capacity.
- It offers quick disbursal for the loan approval process.
- Yes Bank offers the loan approval process in 60 seconds.
- Quick disbursal of the loan amount.
- EMI payments are offered via net banking facilities.
Citi Bank personal loan for self-employed
- Citi Bank disbursed the loan amount into your account within 48 hours.
- The bank charges a fixed rate of interest.
- For self-employed non-professional individuals, the interest rate s between 17.99% and 18.99% if the loan amount is under Rs. 9.99 lakh, and if the loan amount is over Rs. 10 lakh, the interest rate is between 17.49% and 18.49% is charged.
Many other lenders are offering personal loans at an attractive interest rate. You can select and choose from Citi Bank, Yes Bank, Fullerton, Yes Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Kotak Mahindra, and ICICI Bank offers personal loan at an attractive rate of interest and also offers other benefits to the users. For more details visit the official website of the banks.
Read More: Everything about SBI CIF Number