Do you want a personal loan? You can begin by determining how much you can borrow based on your salary or income. You can use Fullerton India personal loan eligibility calculator to help you with this. It’s a no-cost online service that makes borrowing more convenient. The personal loan eligibility checker tells you how much you can borrow based on your qualifications. The applicant should be eligible for age, place of residence, monthly salary, ongoing EMIs, loan tenure, and interest rate now decide your eligibility. You will automatically get an estimate of the maximum personal loan amount you can apply by entering the necessary information into the online calculator.
With personalized personal loan schemes, Fullerton India works with you to realize your goals and ambitions. Fullerton‘s loan eligibility requirements are simple to meet. You must be a resident citizen of India between the ages of 21 and 60 to apply for a personal loan from Fullerton India. Your monthly salary should also be at least Rs. 20,000.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Listed below are some essential points of Fullerton India Personal Loan eligibility criteria that are essential for availing the loan:
|Profession||Individuals should be a salaried employee of a private limited company or public sector undertaking, or self-employed.|
|Eligible Age||From 21 years to 60 years|
|Minimum Income for Loan Eligibility||For salaried individuals: Rs. 25,000 per month in Mumbai/ Delhi, Rs. 20,000 per month in the rest of India.
For self-employed individuals: a minimum yearly profit after tax determined based on profession/industry.
|Work Experience Required for minimum||1 year|
|Experience in Current Company minimum||6 months|
|Maximum EMI amount as a percent of Income||65.00%|
How to check eligibility for Fullerton Personal Loan?
The conditions for obtaining a personal loan are strongly influenced by your disposable income. This can account for at least 30% to 40% of your net monthly profits. A good credit score is important. It is prudent to pay off any outstanding debts and boost personal loan eligibility in order to get the best deals. This will ensure that you receive the maximum personal loan amount possible based on your income, age, repayment potential, and other factors. For more details, you can also use the personal loan eligibility calculator.
How is Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility calculated?
Fullerton India Personal Loan eligibility calculator is a simple and helpful tool that provides instant loan amount with eligible criteria:
- Choose a spot.
- Fill in your age. You must be at least 21 years old when applying for a loan and no more than 65 years old when the loan matures.
- Choose your monthly net profits (or yearly profit after tax if you are self-employed). Please keep in mind that this figure should include all tax deductions.
- Choose your EMI payment schedule. This should be equal to the total of all EMIs you’re paying, including credit card EMIs.
On the other hand, you’ll see the personal loan sum you’re eligible for. You can adjust the interest rate and duration to your liking.
Note: Please keep in mind that this calculator only provides an estimate. Many other factors, such as job information, credit history, and so on, play a role in personal loan eligibility. To find out the exact number, click “Apply now” and submit the requested information.
- For salaried individuals
|Loan amount||Rate of Interest||Loan tenure||EMI|
|RS. 20, 50000||10. 99%||10 years||RS. 28, 227|
|RS. 20, 50000||10. 99%||5 years||RS. 44, 562|
|RS. 20, 50000||10. 99%||1 year||RS. 1, 81, 173|
|RS. 20, 50000||29. 99%||5 years||RS. 79, 251|
|RS. 50, 000||10. 99%||1 year||RS. 4, 419|
- For self-employed
|Loan amount||Rate of interest||Loan tenure||EMI|
|RS. 10, 0000||0.1%||1 year||RS. 8, 338|
|RS. 2, 23, 00, 000||7. 15%||15 years||RS. 2, 02, 313|
|RS. 50, 00, 0000||15%||30 years||RS. 6, 32, 222|
Documents required for Fullerton India Personal Loan
You must submit the following documents when applying for a personal loan:
- The applicant should submit- Driving licenses, Aadhaar cards, and voter ID cards are examples of KYC documents.
- Salary slips from the previous three months (if salaried) or evidence of income (for self-employed).
- Last six months’ bank account statements from your salary account (if you’re employed) or current account (if you’re self-employed) (for self-employed).
Features of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India offers personal loans to salaried, self-employed, and small business owners (Small and Medium Enterprise).
- On personal loans, the bank provides competitive rates.
- The paperwork is simple and straightforward.
- The bank also has a flexible repayment period of up to 48 months.
The main aim of providing a personal loan to the user is to remove the cash crunch and to fulfill the financial requirements. If you have any queries, you can contact Fullerton India’s customer service at 1800 103 6001 (toll–free number) or contact Afinoz. Users can also be reached Fullerton India personal loan at firstname.lastname@example.org.