Shubh Loans offers salaried individuals a short-term personal loan with an attractive interest rate starting at 1.25 percent per month. A personal loan from Shubh Loans will help you deal with a variety of personal expenses, such as a wedding, medical emergency, home renovation, and so on, starting at Rs. 25,000. The loans have a flexible repayment period of up to four years, are easy to apply for online, and require minimal documentation.
Shubh Loan Interest Rate Highlights
|1.25% – 2% per month onwards
|Upto Rs. 5 lakh
|Upto 48 months
|21 – 60 Years
Features of Shubh Personal Loan
- Loan amount: Shubh Loans provides personal loans ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakh to meet a variety of personal financial needs.
- Flexible Tenure: Shubh Loans have a flexible repayment period ranging from 1 to 4 years, which a person can choose according to his or her needs.
- Transparent services: Shubh Loans provides straightforward services to all individuals so that they can obtain the appropriate loan sum and avoid regretting their decision in the future.
- Top-up loan: After completing half of the original term of your current loan, Shubh Loans helps you to obtain additional funds by taking out a top-up loan.
- Cities applicable for Shubh Loan: Customers in Delhi/NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Nashik, Jaipur, Mysore, and Coimbatore are currently served by Shubh Loans.
- Fast disbursement: After all of the necessary documents have been obtained and checked, the loan is usually processed within two business days.
Shubh Personal Loan Interest Rate
Shubh Loans provides personal loans with monthly interest rates ranging from 1.25 percent to 2 percent. Interest rates for personal loans are determined by a variety of variables, including credit score, consumer category, loan size, and so forth.
Shubh Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Some essential eligibility check for getting Shubh Personal Loan is listed below:
- At the time of loan application, you must be at least 21 years old.
- At the end of the loan term, you may not be older than 60 years old.
- You must be a salaried employee.
- Your monthly salary should be at least Rs. 12,000 per month.
Documents Required for Shubh Personal Loan
Here is the list of documents required for Shubh Personal Loan:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- 3 months bank account with 3 salary credits Aadhaar Card PAN Card
- Any valid government KYC document is acceptable as proof of residency (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.) / a post-paid phone bill, or a utility bill / a lease arrangement.
Shubh Personal Loan EMI Calculator
When considering a personal loan, you should consider your income and current obligations to determine how much loan you will take and whether the EMIs would be affordable.
Make sure you measure your equated monthly installment (EMI) before you apply for a loan. You will be able to determine whether or not a particular loan package is appropriate for you in this manner. You have two choices when it comes to calculating your EMI:
This is a manual choice that you have. [P x R x (1+R)N]/[(1+R)N-1] is the formula used to measure EMI.
The principal sum is P, the interest rate is R, and the loan repayment period is N in this formula.
Use Personal Loan EMI calculator
EMI calculators are simple online tools that use the formula above to correctly measure the EMI. For this, you can use this free Personal Loan EMI Calculator. All you have to do is enter the loan details, such as the interest rate, loan term, and amount borrowed. The EMI is computed in real–time.
How to check after you’ve calculated your EMI?
Calculating the EMI is solely to determine whether or not the loan package is affordable. Make a list of all necessary expenditures, such as rent, utility bills, groceries, other EMIs, school fees, and so on. Subtract these costs from your monthly salary until you’ve calculated them.
Shubh Personal Loan verification process
Listed below are the following steps that mention the Shubh Personal Loan verification process:
Step 1: Then applicant should send the loan application to the lender of your choice, and you should receive a call from a lender representative within 48 hours.
Step 2: The bank representative either arranges for paperwork pick up at your convenience or gives you the option of uploading it online. These records are used to verify the application.
Step 3: After the loan has been verified and accepted, you will receive another call to confirm the loan offer and obtain your consent for disbursement.
Step 4: After you approve the loan bid, the loan is usually disbursed within 48 hours.
How to apply for Shubh Personal Loan with Afinoz?
Here are some simple steps to apply for Shubh Personal Loan with Afinoz:
- To learn about deals, go to Afinoz and fill out the online personal loan application form.
- You’ll get deals from a variety of lenders, sorted by the likelihood of acceptance.
- Choose a potential lender from the list or contact Afinoz for assistance.
- Fill out the online loan application and send it.
Comparison of Shubh Personal Loan with other lenders
|1.25% – 2% per month.
|Minimum 11.25% p.a.
|Minimum 9.99% p.a.
|12% to 24% p.a.
|10.75% to 21.30% p.a.
|12 to 48 months
|12 to 60 months
|12 to 60 months
|12 to 60 months
|12 to 60 months
|Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakh
|Maximum of Rs. 20 lakh
|Maximum of Rs. 30 lakh
|Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh
|Maximum of Rs. 15 lakh
|As per the guidelines of the bank
|Maximum of 2.25% of loan amount including GST
|Maximum of 3% of the loan amount
|Maximum of 2% of loan amount plus GST
|Maximum of 2.50% of the loan amount
Shubh Loan Customer Care
Shubh Loans can be reached through the following methods:
Support@shubhloans.com Phone: +91-8880752752
With the help of the above information, Shubh Loan offers the minimum loan amount of Rs. 25,000 up to Rs. 5 lakhs. The applicant can also get check the interest rate and processing fees and other details for using the Shubh Loan application. As Shubh Loan offers the loan at a low-interest rate and the user can easily choose the loan amount according to their needs.