To a limited number of clients, Muthoot Finance offers both secured and unsecured personal loans. Muthoot Finance offers a personal loan for as little as Rs. 50,000 with little documentation and speedy disbursement. Muthoot Finance personal loans also come with end-of-term flexibility. You can put the money toward a range of things, such as vacations and weddings.
Muthoot Finance Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest rate||14.50% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000 onwards|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 60 months|
|Eligible Applicant Types||
|Processing Fees||Up to 3.5% of loan sanctioned|
Features and benefits of Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
- Amount of Loan: Muthoot personal loans start at Rs. 50,000 and can go up to Rs. 10 lakh depending on the applicant’s background.
- Speedy Loan Disbursement: These personal loans are noted for their quick processing timelines and disbursement of funds.
- Service at your doorstep: Simple and little documentation is necessary in order to apply for a personal loan.
- Low-Interest Rates: Muthoot personal loans include low-interest rates and fees. The current interest rate is 14.50 percent per annum.
- Flexible Repayment Options: Muthoot Finance provides a flexible repayment option. This enables you to select an appropriate EMI amount and loan term for the personal loan.
Muthoot Finance Personal Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate on a Muthoot Finance personal loan starts at 14.50% per annum. The precise rate that a borrower will be charged will depend on a number of factors, including the customer’s credit score, monthly income, outstanding debt, the amount borrowed, and so on.
|Type of Muthoot Finance Personal Loan||Interest Rate|
|Muthoot Finance Personal Loan for Salaried and Self-Employed||14.50% onwards|
|Muthoot Finance Personal Loan for Landlord|
|Muthoot Finance Personal Loan for Muthoot Employees|
Types of Muthoot Finance Personal Loans
Muthoot Finance offers a type of personal loan that is classified according to the borrower. The following are the most important:
- Salaried and Self-Employed Personal Loan: This unsecured loan is available to both salaried and self-employed individuals at competitive rates starting at 14.50 percent per annum. This option is available to both new candidates and those who already have a Muthoot relationship.
- Personal Loan for Muthoot Employees: Employees of the Muthoot Group with at least 5 years of service can apply for a Muthoot personal loan with an interest rate of 14.50 percent for a maximum of 24 months. Supervisory employees are eligible for up to Rs. 1 lakh, while non-supervisory personnel is limited to Rs. 50,000.
- Personal Loan for Landlords: Landlords can acquire an unsecured personal loan from Muthoot Finance if they own a property that Muthoot Finance occupies. The loan amount can be anything between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 10 lakh, with a 60-month repayment period.
Eligibility criteria of Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
Muthoot Finance provides personal loans that are both unsecured and secured. While no collateral is required for an unsecured personal loan, a secured personal loan requires the pledge of an asset. The following are the eligibility requirements for both types of loans:
- Unsecured personal loan
|Individuals can avail?||
|Age Criteria||23years up to 60 years|
|Monthly Income Criteria||Rs. 20,000 p.m.|
Your credit history and score, credit usage ratio, length of employment, continuity of business, employer’s reputation, and other variables may all play a role in loan eligibility. Please keep in mind that the final decision is subject to the loan approval criteria of the NBFC.
- Secured personal loan: Individuals who are not eligible for an unsecured personal loan but are prepared to give 100% collateral security in the form of LIC policies, RBI bonds, NSCs, and other assets can apply for a secured personal loan.
Documents required for Muthoot Finance Personal Loan
While the NBFC has not defined the specific list of documents required, the following is a list of documents that are often necessary to obtain a personal loan:
- Identity Verification: A copy of your passport, Aadhaar, voter ID, driver’s license, or PAN card is required.
- Proof of Residence: A copy of your Aadhaar card, registered lease agreement, property purchase agreement, utility bill (during the last three months), passport, and Driving License.
- Proof of Income: Salary Slip/ Bank Account Statement/ Form 16/ Previous Year ITR/ P&L Statement and Balance Sheet/ Bank Account Statement Salary Slip/ Bank Account Statement
- Business Evidence: MOA & AOA/ Shop Act License/ Certificate of Practice/ Partnership Deed/ GST Registration and Filing Documents.
Muthoot Finance understands its customers’ needs and provides them with the best possible solutions. It is also a personal loan in Delhi at the same rate of interest. For added convenience, one can apply for a personal loan online. Muthoot Finance also offers instant online personal loans that require your Aadhaar card. If you want to learn more about how to apply for a personal loan without a PAN card, you may contact customer support. Apart from this, you can also avail of the loan through Afinoz.com.