It can be easy to avail a loan from Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest rate, essential documents, eligibility criteria, current offers, and application for both salaried and self-employed individuals. For Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan approval is guaranteed in 30 minutes. One can easily use the EMI Calculator for calculating monthly EMIs on a loan. Bajaj Finserv provides loans for weddings/marriages, holidays, special purchases, medical emergencies, and cash flow needs. Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rate offered at the 11.49% p.a.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Highlights
|Interest rate||Starting from 11.49% per annum|
|Loan Amount||Maximum of Rs. 25 Lakh|
|Eligible Applicants for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan||
|Eligibility Age||From 23 years to 55 years at the time of loan maturity.|
|Loan Tenure||Maximum of 60 months|
|Types of Personal Loans||
Personal loans are available from Bajaj Finserv to cover a variety of expenses that may occur as a result of a financial emergency or a scheduled expenditure such as a holiday or home renovation. Apart from a versatile end-user and a loan term of up to 5 years, Bajaj Finserv personal loans can be disbursed up to Rs. 37 lakhs without the need for collateral.
Features of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Sum of the loan: Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans with disbursals as high as Rs. 37 lakh and no need for collateral.
- Minimal documentation required: Bajaj Finserv requires minimal documentation, making the application process easy.
- A tenure that can be changed: You will repay the personal loan at Bajaj Finserv over 12 to 96 months. You can choose your ideal tenure based on your needs.
- Pre-approved offers: If you’re a current borrower, you can review your pre-approved personal loan offer by sharing your basic contact information and OTP.
- Offer from the EMI Network Card: If you already have a Bajaj Finserv personal loan, you can take advantage of various Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card deals.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan interest rate 2021
Depending on the end-use and applicant form, Bajaj Finserv offers a variety of personal loans. The following are the personal loan interest rates for this NBFC’s most common options:
|Type of Personal Loan||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Personal Loan||Starting from 11.49%|
|Flexi Loan||Starting from 11.49%|
|Personal Loan For Wedding||Starting from 11.49%|
|Personal Loan For Travel||Starting from 11.49%|
|Personal Loan For Medical Emergency||Starting from 11.49%|
|Personal Loan For Doctors||From 14% up to 16%|
|Personal Loan For Chartered Accountant (CA)||From 14% up to 15%|
|Personal Loan For Self- Employed individuals||Starts from 18%|
Eligibility Criteria of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
The applicant can avail of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan eligibility criteria with certain key points that must be followed. However, the eligibility for a personal loan varies slightly depending on the type of loan you have chosen. However, the following are some of the most common unsecured loan eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be at least 23 years old to apply.
- The highest age you should be is 55 years old.
- The applicant must live in one of the cities mentioned below.
For salaried applicants
- The applicant must be a salaried employee of an MNC (Multinational Corporation), whether private or public.
- The monthly minimum wage should be as follows:
|Cities||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Thane||Rs. 35,000|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut, and Rajkot||Rs. 25,000|
|Ahmedabad, Kolkata||Rs. 30,000|
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin||Rs. 28,000|
- Your company should have been in operation for at least three years.
- In the previous year, your company should have filed ITR returns.
|Type of applicants||Doctor Loan Qualifying Criteria|
|Super-specialist doctors such as MS/MD/DM||There is no minimum post-qualification experience required.|
|Graduate Doctors (MBBS)||Must have post-qualification for a minimum of 2 years|
|Dentists (MDS/BDS)||Must have post-qualification for a minimum of 5 years|
|Homeopathic and Ayurvedic Doctors such as BHMS/BAMS||Must have post-qualification for a minimum of 6 years and must own a house or clinic|
|Homeopathic doctors||Must have post-qualification for a minimum of 15 years and must own a house or clinic|
For Chartered Accountant
- Get a current COP (Certificate of Practice) for at least 4 years.
- Do you own a home or a business? (At a location where Bajaj Finance Ltd operates)
Documents required for Bajaj Finserv personal loan application
Here are some key documents required for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan are as followed:
- PAN Card
- KYC Documents required as Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- Recent photographs
For salaried individuals, additional documentation is needed.
- Form 16 or the most recent payslips
- Statements from the previous six months’ bank accounts
Documentation for Self-Employed Individuals, Entrepreneurs, and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Proof of Concept (Certificate of business existence)
- Financial records that are important to the business (if annual turnover exceeds Rs. 1 crore)
- Statements of bank accounts
- A certified copy of the previous year’s tax return is needed (ITR)
In the case of a personal loan for a Chartered Accountant, additional documents are needed.
- Bank statement
- Certificate of Practice (COP)
In the case of a personal loan for doctors, additional documentation is needed.
- Certificate of Medical Registration
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care
- Phone: Bajaj Finserv Customer Care can be reached at 0869-801-0101.
- Online Help: You can submit an online helpdesk request describing your issue.
- Make a branch Visit: To get assistance with the personal loan, go to the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch.
- Missed Call: You can get immediate assistance by dialing 981-085-2222 from your registered mobile phone.
The main aim of a Personal Loan is to fulfill the financial needs of the applicants. For availing of the personal loan at the low interest rate, there must be an eligibility check for the same. You can also check out the other information related to Bajaj Finserv at Afinoz or you can contact the customer care of Bajaj Finserv.