Bajaj Finserv Business loan, Several services and products are presented throughout the consumer, commercial, and SME purchaser base. There are many business loan schemes designed and presented with the aid of using Bajaj Finance to cowl the wishes of companies throughout the micro, small, medium, and huge entities.
Bajaj Finserv, a non-banking financial company (NBFC), is the subsidiary of Bajaj Group that looks after financial services. The center business of Bajaj Finserv handles lending, insurance, and wealth management. Bajaj Finance Limited looks after the lending and wealth management divisions of Bajaj Finserv.
Here is all you want to recognize approximately Bajaj Finserv business loans.
|Loan Schemes||Business Loans
Business Loans Against Property
Loans for Doctors
Loans for Chartered Accountants
Lease Rental Discounting
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs.45 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 96 months|
|Interest Rate||18% p.a. onwards|
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Interest Rates
Bajaj Finserv gives business loans at a minimal rate of 18% p.a. The interest rate can also add a range primarily based totally on the scheme chosen, the eligibility of the applicant, and plenty of different factors.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Features and Benefits
- Financing of as much as Rs.45 lakhs is obtainable to small companies.
- Competitive interest rates presented.
- Short-time period, intermediate, and long-time period loans for small-scale companies.
- Flexi loan schemes permit you to withdraw only what you want and pay off the withdrawn quantity at a nil prepayment rate. Interest is rated only at the withdrawn quantity.
- Business loans are presented in the shape of a line of credit score or time period-loan primarily based totally on positive conditions.
- Special schemes for medical doctors and Chartered Accountants.
- No guarantors are required to get the loan.
- Option to only pay the interest costs and pay off the principal at the end of the tenure.
- Loan amounts enhance infrastructure, buy equipment, extend operations, or maybe grow running capital.
- Collateral-unsecured loans are presented with minimum documentation.
- The lender gives an online application function so that you can follow paperless and hassle-free.
- Access your business loan statement online.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age: 25-65 years on the time of application
- Valid business this is lively for the final 3 years
- Income tax returns of the business documents for at the very least 1 year
- CIBIL rating needs to be 750 or more
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP)
- Allopathic medical doctors
- Chartered Accountants
- Company secretaries
- Architects who’re working towards their profession
- Self Employed Non-Professionals (SENP)
- Traders and manufacturers
- Service providers
- Limited legal responsibility partnership
- Private confined and intently held confined companies
- Other charter kinds rely on their document on a case-to-case basis
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Documents Required
- Identity Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Any different legitimate document issued with the aid of using the government
- Address Proof
- Electricity bill
- Ration card
- Telephone bill
- Lease settlement
- Trade license
- Certificate of alternate license
- Any different document issued with the aid of using the government
- A copy of the profits tax go back document for as a minimum 1 year
- Bank account statement for the final six months
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement for the preceding 1, audited with the aid of using a CA
- Business ownership evidence
- Registration document in case of sole proprietors
- PAN card
- Payment receipt for municipal tax
- Electricity bill
- IT returns
- Sole proprietor’s registration document
- Individual identification evidence of the proprietor
- IT returns
- Bank statements of the proprietor for the final six months
- Statement of creditor/book debt/periodic stock
- GST return
Partnerships and Private Limited Companies
- Partnership settlement in case of partnership firms
- Certificate of Commencement/Article and Memorandum of Association for Private Limited companies
- Income tax returns
- Goods and Services Tax returns
- Registration certificates below the Shops and Establishment Act
- Partners and administrators want to publish character proofs of identification
Lastly, applying for a business loan is easy but getting a low business loan interest rate can be a little. So, try to have a good CIBIL score and strong profile before applying for the Bajaj Finserv business loan.