Personal loans up to Rs.10 lakh are available from Punjab National Bank at interest rates as low as 8.95 percent per annum. The maturity period is up to 60 months, and the processing fee is just 1.80% of the total loan sum. However, PNB offers personal loans to help you meet your immediate financial expenses. If you need money to consolidate debt, pay for a child’s wedding, go on an exotic holiday, or something else, Punjab National Bank personal loans offer an attractive interest rate to help you achieve your goals.
PNB Personal Loan Details for various schemes
Personal Loan Scheme for Public
- 50,000 to 4 lakh rupees, or 20 times monthly salary, whichever comes first.
- For salaried individuals who have completed three years of service with their current employer, the range is Rs.50,000 to Rs.5 lakh, or 20 times monthly income, whichever is lower.
- Employees who draw their salary from PNB and have completed three years of service in their current company will earn between Rs.50,000 and Rs.10 lakh, or 20 times their monthly income.
Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors
- 2 to 15 lakh rupees, or 20 times monthly salary, whichever is less.
- For loan amounts between Rs.5 lakh and Rs.10 lakh, 15 times monthly income is needed.
Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
- For pensioners under the age of 70, the monthly pension ranges from Rs.25,000 to Rs.10 lakh, or 18 times the monthly pension.
- For pensioners aged 70 to 75, the monthly pension ranges from Rs.25,000 to Rs.7.5 lakh, or 18 times the monthly pension.
- For pensioners above the age of 75, the monthly pension ranges from Rs.25,000 to Rs.5 lakh, or 12 times the monthly pension.
Eligibility criteria of Punjab National Bank Personal Loan Scheme
Listed below are the eligibility criteria for a personal loan scheme for the public:
- Officials of the Central Reserve Police Force, Military Station Headquarters, Indo Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, and Border Security Force, among others, must be permanent or confirmed defense personnel.
- Must be a permanent or confirmed employee of the state or federal government, public sector units, or reputable institutions or colleges, such as schools, autonomous bodies, and so on, who draw their salary via Punjab National Bank accounts.
- Professionally trained doctors with an annual income of Rs.4 lakh or more are needed.
Eligibility criteria for personal loan scheme for doctors
- A skilled trained doctor with a net annual income of Rs.5 lakh or more is needed.
- You must have lived in your current residence for at least two years.
Eligibility criteria for personal loan scheme for pensioners
Professionally trained doctors with an annual income of Rs.4 lakh or more are needed.
Documents required for Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- An updated photograph is required for a properly completed loan application form.
- In the case of salaried individuals, use Form 16 or the most recent payslips.
- In the case of self-employed persons, income tax returns for the previous three fiscal years, as well as proof of address and age, are needed.
- Any other records that the bank requests.
PNB Personal Loan Fees and Charges
|Loan Schemes||Interest Rate||Processing Fees|
|PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Public||9.30% to 14%||1% of the loan amount|
|PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Doctors||8.95% onwards||0.90% of the loan amount including taxes as applicable|
|PNB Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners||9.30% onwards||Nil|
How to apply for Punjab National Bank Online application?
Here is a step-by-step process to get PNB Personal Loan online is listed below:
- PNB’s official website can be found here. A personal loan from PNB can also be obtained through an online marketplace such as Afinoz.
- Fill in the personal, technical, and financial information requested by the lender and send the application.
- PNB will verify your eligibility after you’ve submitted the application form and notify you of the amount, you’re eligible to receive.
- If you agree to proceed with the application, you will be required to submit the required documentation, which can be submitted online as well.
- Finally, your documents will be processed by PNB, and on effective approval of the loan, the funds will be disbursed to your PNB account immediately.
Punjab National Bank Personal Loan offline process
The applicant can also apply for PNB Personal Loan via offline mode with the help of the following steps listed below:
- First, fill out the application form at your nearest PNB branch with the loan amount, your personal information, your occupation, and your phone number.
- The bank representative will go through the loan’s eligibility, costs, and conditions, as well as processing fees, prepayment, and foreclosure clauses.
- You will be given an application reference number after submitting the application form and required documents. You can monitor the status of your application by dialing the same number.
- After effective verification, the loan can be disbursed as soon as the loan is approved and the agreement is signed.
With the above information, one can avail of the PNB Personal Loan at an attractive interest rate including the loan amount according to your requirement. You should also check Punjab National Bank personal loan eligibility criteria before applying for the loan. For further information, you can visit the official site of Punjab National Bank.