PNB offers attractive offers on personal loans to their applicants that help them to fulfill their basic financial needs. PNB Personal Loan is offered up to Rs.10 lakh with interest rates starting at a low of 8.95% per annum. The repayment period is up to 60 months, the loan amount is up to Rs. 15 lakhs, and the processing fees are only 1% of the total loan amount.
However, there are various personal loan schemes offered by Punjab National Bank. You can also check out the interest rate, eligibility check, and repayment tenure of the loan. Thus, it can be easy to get more details through this article.
PNB Personal Loan Interest Rates
Listed below are various types of personal loan interest rates issued by Punjab National Bank are as follows:
|Type of Personal Loan||Interest Rate|
|For loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs (Only for individuals whose salary is routed through PNB branch including Defence Personnel)||8.95% p.a. onwards|
|For loans above Rs.5 lakh and up to Rs.10 lakh (For individuals whose salary is not routed through the PNB branch)||10.30% p.a. onwards|
|For loans up to Rs.5 lakh who are availing the loan under the check-off facility (including Defence Personnel)||11.80% p.a. onwards|
|PNB Doctor’s Delight||8.95% p.a. onwards|
|Personal Loan to Pensioners||9.30% p.a. onwards|
Eligibility criteria of PNB Personal Loan
Personal Loan Scheme for Public
- All permanent defense personnel, including officials from Military Station Headquarters, the Central Reserve Police Force, the Border Security Force, the Indo Tibetan Border Police, and the Central Industrial Security Force, among others. Loan requests from Defence personnel who are set to retire within the next 24 months may not be considered.
- Confirmed/permanent employees of all reputable companies/institutions, including schools, universities, colleges, autonomous bodies, hospitals/nursing homes, who are either collecting their salaries through accounts kept with our branches or if these employers agree to check off facility.
- At all centers, the minimum net monthly income for eligible Defence personnel and teachers is Rs. 7500.
PNB Doctor’s Delight
Professionally qualified practicing/serving doctors, such as MBBS, BDS, and others, can apply for this loan:
- Doctors should pay tax for at least the previous two years and have a net annual income/salary of Rs. 5.00 lakh or more.
- He or she must have lived at their current address for a minimum of two years (this does not apply to doctors who work for the government/institutions, etc.)
Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
All pensioners who get their pension through a Punjab National Bank branch are eligible for this personal loan. It is not possible to close a pension account during the loan term.
Documents required for PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate
Check out the essential documents required for PNB Personal Loan in the following points:
- With your recent photographs, a well-filled loan application form.
- In the case of salaried individuals, use Form 16 or the most recent payslips.
- In the case of self-employed persons, income tax returns for the previous three fiscal years, as well as confirmation of address and age, are required.
- Any other documentation that the bank requests.
Factors affecting PNB Personal Loan Interest Rate
- Employment Details: If you are a permanent employee of a reputable firm, PNB may be able to offer you lower interest rates on personal loans. However, before opting to offer you lower rates, the bank will look into your employment history and the value of your assets. PNB offers a variety of personal loan options for both salaried and non-salaried customers.
- Relationship with PNB: Banks usually give high-value customers preferred rates on personal loans. In addition, if you have an excellent relationship with PNB, you can be eligible for lower interest rates on your loan.
- Loan tenure: Taking out a personal loan for a longer period may result in a lower interest rate.
- Repayment Capacity: If the bank determines that you are capable of repaying your loan on time and without defaulting, you may be charged a low interest rate.
How to apply for PNB Personal Loan with Afinoz?
The application process for a PNB Personal Loan with Afinoz includes the following steps listed below:
- To know more about PNB Personal Loan programs, go to Afinoz.com and fill out the online application form.
- Now, you will get offers from a variety of banks, which will be ranked according to your prospects of being approved.
- Choose a potential lender from the list or contact Afinoz for help.
- Then, fill out the online loan application and submit it.
Punjab National Bank has the main aim to get an instant personal loan at a low interest rate and flexible repayment tenure. However, PNB Personal Loan is one of the top banks in India that offers flexible repayment tenure and personal loan amount offered to the applicants. Apart from this, you can also contact Afinoz.com.