A personal loan is a multipurpose collateral-free loan that can be applied by one who meets the lender’s eligibility requirements. Particularly for those who work with a reputable organization such as Dell India, there are numerous other benefits of a personal loan that can be used. Dell is one of the world’s leading technological companies. Several banks, NBFCs, and financial institutions have come up with a profitable personal loan for Dell India employees. For Dell India employees, the chances of loan application approval are higher for a personal loan. Some of the banks and instant loan apps that provide personal loans for Dell India employees are listed below.
- Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India is one of India’s biggest banks. It provides Dell India employees with a personal loan who need funds to fulfill their urgent requirements. Union Bank of India provides personalized personal loan schemes for employees of Dell India.
- Union Bank of India can avail itself of a high loan amount of Rs. 10 lakhs*.
- Up to 60 months of flexible loan repayment is offered (5 years).
- For the Union Bank of India loan, minimum documents are needed.
- An attractive interest rate is given.
- Fast payment of the balance of the loan.
- Early Salary Personal Loan
The EarlySalary personal loan is one of best instant personal loans. EarlySalary is an application that plays a significant help as a salary advance, particularly in a city like Delhi during the month-end crisis. Since having a salary in advance for Indians is not easy. EarlySalary’s personal loan in Delhi helps an individual meet his urgent cash requirements even before obtaining his monthly salary. EarlySalary allows young professionals to use loans online to meet short-term cash requirements. The primary purpose of EarlySalary is to support you by offering small loans before they get their salaries during the month-end and mid-month financial crises.
Advantages of Early Salary
So, if you’re facing a mid-month crisis and looking for help to rely on, it’s not a bad idea to go with a personal loan in Delhi. The key benefits of EarlySalary are given below:
- Rapid payment of the balance of the loan.
- The loan balance in your bank account is disbursed directly.
- A maximum instant cash loan of Rs. 2 lakhs by EarlySalary can be used.
- For a short time in Delhi, you can obtain a personal loan.
- On EarlySalary personal credit, zero prepayment fees are charged.
- The processing of private loans in Delhi is quick, transparent, and hassle-free.
- To use EarlySalary personal loans, minimum documentation is needed.
- It provides its customers with a wide variety of personal loans.
- Through a user-friendly mobile app-based platform, you can easily apply for a personal loan in Delhi.
- On personal loans from EarlySalary, an attractive interest rate is paid.
- On EarlySalary personal loan, the maximum loan term is given for up to 1 year.
- HDFC Bank
HDFC is among the banks that have come up with personalized personal loan schemes for employees of Dell India. A personal loan scheme with an attractive interest rate and additional benefits for Dell India employees has been planned by the bank. Let us look at other features and advantages provided by HDFC with a personal loan for employees of Dell India:
- Processing online loans are fast and easy.
- The low processing charge is offered by HDFC Bank.
- Free DD (Demand Drafts) at HDFC Bank locations of Rs. 25000 payable.
- The easy method of recording is involved in loan processing.
- The interest rate starts at 10.75 percent.
- Free transfer of online funds via NetBanking using NEFT/RTGS.
Shubh Loans, created by a group of bankers, data experts, and technologists, is a simple instant loan application. The main aim of this application is to make it easier for users to access the credit score quickly and provide easy loans to meet their financial requirements. Shubh Loans disburses the loan amount directly into the bank account of the borrower.
- The sum of the Shubh loans can be used anywhere for any reason.
- After repayment of 50 percent of the current loan, a top-up loan option is also available.
- The amount of a loan varies from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Shubh Loans also have several repayment periods of up to 4 years.
Think about verifying before selecting the lender of the personal loan
- Look past the interest rate: The processing fee of each lender varies depending on several variables.
- Ensure the protection of the data: A borrower should ensure that the digital footprint is necessary.
Needed documents for Personal Loan
- Passport-sized photo
- Company/Firm/Individual PAN Card.
- Identity proof (any of the following):
- Card from Aadhaar.
- Voter ID card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Address proof (any of the following)
- Card from Aadhaar.
- Voter ID card.
- License to drive.
- Bank accounts for the previous six months.
- Last 2 years ITR
Apart from the above-mentioned lenders, there are many in the market offering a personal loan to Dell India employees. However, it is always advisable to do thorough research and completely understand the lender’s discretion before applying for a personal loan.