Personal loans are available from Bajaj Finserv to address a variety of personal financial needs, ranging from medical emergencies to scheduled purchases such as house renovations and vacations. These no-collateral loans are simple to apply for online, require no documentation, and have flexible repayment options. Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans 2021 is now simple to avail and repay and can be repaid over a period of 12 to 60 months for a flexible repayment method.
Eligibility Check for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Check the list of eligibility criteria of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan for availing the loan:
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- You must be a minimum of 25 years to apply for the loan.
- The maximum age you should be is 59 years for availing of the loan.
- You must be a salaried employee of a multinational corporation, whether private or public.
- You must have a minimum of three years of work experience and have spent more than one day in the current organization.
- Your monthly minimum wage should be determined by the city in which you live:
|Minimum Salary Per Month
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Thane
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut, and Rajkot
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Afinoz provides an online Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator to help Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan customers determine if they are qualified for a loan from the bank. The calculator asks for a few basic facts, such as your income, loan amount, city of residence, and so on, and determines your eligibility in minutes. The program is simple to use and is completely free.
How to improve the eligibility of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
The following are some key points to improve the eligibility of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan:
- Keep your credit score up to date: A good credit score can help you get a personal loan because it’s a reflection of how well you’ve paid your bills in the past. As a result, having a high credit score makes you a trustworthy person to lend money to.
- Choose a longer repayment period: Choosing a longer repayment period may improve your loan eligibility because your EMI will be cheaper and you will have a better chance of repaying the loan on time.
- Pay off existing debts: If you have other EMIs or credit card payments that you are paying monthly, it is always better to pay them off and close them all, or a minimum of a large portion of them. This raises your debt-to-income ratio, making you more eligible for another loan.
Types of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans
The following are the key points of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan:
- Personal Loan for Salaried individuals
Bajaj Finserv offers salaried persons a personal loan of up to Rs. 25 lakhs for a range of purposes, including house improvement, medical treatment, weddings, travel, and so on. The loan can be obtained quickly and conveniently online with minimal documents, and it can be repaid over up to 60 months.
- Flexi Loans
A Flexi loan is a form of personal loan in which Bajaj Finserv determines a loan limit based on an applicant’s credit score and other parameters. Unlike a personal loan, the applicant is permitted to take only the amount needed from the account, rather than the complete amount approved. The following are some of the additional advantages of this loan type:
- You can withdraw money from the loan account in installments until the total limit is reached.
- You can prepay a portion of the loan and the interest amount as many times as you like for free.
- There is no additional charge for each withdrawal.
- The Experia portal and mobile app allow you to manage your loan account. From the convenience of your own home, you can withdraw or prepaid funds online.
- Only the withdrawn loan amount is subject to interest.
- The interest is calculated on a daily basis, and you can save money on interest by prepaying the loan amount that has been used.
- Personal Loan for Doctors
A doctor can get a personal loan for doctors from Bajaj Finserv, which offers speedy processing and hassle-free documentation. This loan, which has a maximum value of Rs. 42 lakh and can be disbursed within 24 hours, can assist you to meet a variety of personal necessities. The term of this personal loan ranges from 12 to 96 months.
- Personal Loan for Self-Employed
If you are a self-employed individual, you can take out a personal loan of up to Rs 45 lakh to cover a variety of business and personal needs such as weddings, debt consolidation, working capital, and the acquisition of new equipment or machinery, among other things. The loan involves little paperwork and can be authorized in as little as 24 hours.
- Personal Loan for Chartered Accountants
Personal Loan for Chartered Accountants is simple to apply for and quick to obtain with only a few documents required. This loan can be applied for up to Rs. 32 lakh. The loan amount can be used to satisfy a CA’s requirements. Furthermore, the loan amount can be readily returned over a period of 12 to 96 months.
In this article, one can easily avail and check Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Status 2021 at low interest rates. You can also check the eligibility criteria and repayment tenure of the loan. Apart from this, you can also apply through Afinoz.com for a personal loan.