Are you searching for the best personal loan app? Get instant personal loans online with the MoneyTap app which offers personal loans up to Rs. 5 lakh and the tenure will be minimum of 2 months up to 36 months. On the other hand, you also have an option for applying for the PaySense instant personal loan app which offers personal loan up to Rs. 5 lakh without any inconvenience. The process is also one of the quick app and can be used from anywhere.
Overview of MoneyTap personal loan:
MoneyTap personal loan is one of the simplest ways to get a personal loan for an individual either he is salaried or self-employed. There is no need to follow the traditional loan procedure for the user. The individuals get flexibility for accessing the loan through MoneyTap personal loan. It can be easily applied by the users anytime and from anywhere with the quick online process. As the borrowers may get the best loan rates and pay interest only on the amount they use, this will help the user to use this application easily.
Features and benefits of MoneyTap personal loan app
- Quick loan approval process:
The MoneyTap is an online application that has a digital application process and ensures that loan processing and disbursal can be done easily. The loan approval process for this loan is frequently used for any device.
- The flexibility of withdrawing money:
Through this MoneyTap personal loan app, one can get approval for the amount of Rs. 5 lakh. Apart from that, they will get the flexibility to either withdraw a lower amount required or withdraw the full amount.
- Pay interest on the amount you use:
By using the credit line, your interest rate is charged only on the loan amount you withdraw. This may help you to reduce your interest cost as compared to a standard personal loan. The pay amount you withdraw for your use helps to pay a low-interest rate.
Eligibility for MoneyTap personal loan
- The MoneyTap personal loan interest rate starts from 1.08% per month i.e. 13% p.a. to 24.3% p.a. As the interest rate is charged only on the amount of loan you applied. If there is zero amount used then, no interest rate is charged.
- Processing fee is Rs. 499 (including GST as annual line setup fee and 2% + GST as processing fee.
- The user must be 23 years and residing in the 40+ city using MoneyTap.
- The tenure limit of the MoneyTap personal loan is starting from 2 months to 36 months.
- Minimum loan amount will be Rs. 25,000 and maximum up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Get loan approval within 4 minutes for using the app.
- It offers flexible loan repayment to the user with tenure of variable interest rates.
- Under MoneyTap personal loan, the user will pay interest for the amount utilized but not the whole amount.
Overview of PaySense personal loan:
By using the PaySense app, the borrowers will get instant personal loans starting from Rs. 5,000 up to R. 5 lakh to take care of all your personal needs you require. This app is a hassle-free product used for any device and is also approved in minutes. The process is always quick and comfortably used from anywhere and anytime. It also offers EMI options on a personal loan and reminds you of paying the loan amount.
Factors affecting PaySense personal loan eligibility
- Minimum wage:
PaySense requires a salaried individual who has a minimum wage of Rs. 12,000 and for self-employed who have a minimum income of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Work experience:
The lenders prefer to check the work experience of the borrowers who have personal stability. This will help the borrower to make a higher chance of loan approval.
- Location is a must:
Usually, the location of your residence significantly affects your loan application. This will decide the minimum salary required and eligibility for receiving the personal loan amount.
Eligibility criteria for PaySense personal loan
- Individuals must be an Indian citizen.
- The age limit is starting from 21 years up to 60 years.
- The user must be self-employed or a salaried person.
- Minimum wage for a salaried employee would be Rs. 12,000 or above per month. Apart from this, it would be Rs. 15,000 per month for self-employed.
- Identity proof must be submitted such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID, and PAN card. It is also necessary to have a bank account for using this app.
To be concluded:
The above-mentioned personal loan apps are frequently used and downloaded for any of your device. Thus, people applying for the best loan apps get the benefit of a quick loan approval process through any device. If you are applying for a personal loan with either MoneyTap personal loan or Paysense personal loan. You can easily select and choose the loan of your choice while getting the above information.