Bajaj Finserv Business Loan is offered to small businesses for a variety of goals, including expanding operations, upgrading technologies or processes, fulfilling working capital needs, and making infrastructure investments, among others.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Due to its multiple features and benefits, as well as easy access to such loans, the business loans given by this organization are among the most competitive and sought-after loans by the corporate and SME world. The following are the specifics of the business loans offered by Bajaj Finserv.
- Chartered accountants
- Company secretaries and
- Architects are among the self-employed professionals who can benefit from Bajaj Finserv’s business loans.
- Retailers, Entrepreneurs, Traders and manufacturers, Service providers, and others can apply for business loans.
The following are some of the benefits of Bajaj Finserv’s business loans:
- Bajaj Finserv informs customers about all fees and charges upfront.
- Ensures that there are no hidden provisions and that the process is transparent.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loans Eligibility
To expand its reach and give financial help to a larger number of small company applicants, Bajaj Finserv has simplified its eligibility criteria. The company’s eligibility requirements are outlined below.
- Restrictions on age: Individuals must be at least 25 years old to apply for Bajaj Finserv’s small business loans, and they must be at least 55 years old to apply.
- Continuity of operations: To be qualified for one of the company’s small business loans, the business must be owned by the applicant and have been in operation for at least three years.
- Returns on Income: The applicant’s income tax returns are a necessity for qualifying for the company’s small business loans. To be eligible for these loans, the ITR must have been filed for at least one year.
The following individuals/entities are eligible for Bajaj Finserv Business Loans:
- Professionals who work for themselves (Proof of qualification to be submitted)
- Chartered Accountants are professionals that specialize in accounting.
- Secretaries of corporations
- Architects in the Field
Non-Professional Self-Employed (Proof of qualification to be submitted)
- Providers of services
- Partnership Firms Entities
- Partnerships with Limited Liability (LLPs)
- Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs) and closely owned businesses
- Other Constitutional Types (depending on the profile of the candidate)
Required Documents for Bajaj Finserv Business Loans
The documentation procedure for Bajaj Finserv Business Loans is relatively straightforward, requiring only the most basic documents that are typically required as part of any financial institution’s KYC process.
The specifics of the situation are listed below.
The applicant’s identity must be established.
Bajaj Finserv asks applicants to submit identity proof, as well as evidence of age and picture identification, in the form of one of the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter Id,
- PAN Card,
- Driving License, or any other legal official document proving the applicant’s address.
Any of the applicant’s KYC documents, as well as any of the following documents, can be used as proof of address.
For the purposes of a loan from Bajaj Finserv Business Loan,
- A passport,
- Electricity bill,
- Ration card,
- Telephone bill,
- Lease agreement
- Trade license or certificate of trade license can be used as address evidence.
Financial Documents Any other acceptable document issued by the government
The following is a list of documentation that self-employed professionals and non-professionals must submit.
- For a period of at least one year, keep a copy of your ITR.
- Statements from your bank account for the last six months are required.
- Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement for the last two years, audited (audited by a CA)
Proof of Business Ownership
Professionals who work for themselves
- In the case of sole proprietorships, a registration document is required.
- Other proof includes such as a PAN card, a municipal tax payment receipt, an electricity bill, and so on.
- Individual identity verification of the owner
- Bank statement for a period of at least six months
- The registration document for a sole proprietorship
- GST Stock Return Statement
- Other entities’ creditor statement
Deed of Partnership/Partnership Agreement for Partnership Firms
- Income Tax/ GST Returns for Private Limited Companies Certificate of Commencement/ Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Certificate of registration under the Shops and Establishments Act.
- Partners and Directors’ individual identity proofs
Bajaj Finserv Business Loans: Features
Bajaj Finserv offers simple and affordable small company loans for a variety of purposes, including infrastructure investment, working capital requirements, and technology developments. These loans include a number of features and perks that make them a desirable alternative for candidates. The following are some of the characteristics of these business loans.
- Number of debts taken out
Bajaj Finserv offers a variety of business solutions to meet the needs of businesses, including short-term financing, intermediate loans, and long-term loans. These loans have a maximum lending amount of Rs. 30,00,000.
- Interest Rates
The Bajaj Finserv business loan interest rate in India starts at 18 percent per year and varies depending on the applicant’s credit history, the loan sought, and other factors. The interest rate on company loans secured by real estate is 16 percent each year.
- Unsecured loans that aren’t stressful
Bajaj Finserv offers unsecured loans in as little as 24 hours after submitting an application. It takes little more than two acceptable and approved documents to sanction the loans, allowing qualified small enterprises to meet their immediate cash needs.
- There isn’t any collateral.
For these small business loans, Bajaj Finserv does not require any security. This ensures that the applicants receive their loans quickly, with minimal documentation, and without unnecessary delays.
- Offers that have already been authorized
Upon application, borrowers will have access to the company’s pre-approved loan options. These pre-approved loans have minimum documentation requirements, a low rate of interest, and a large number of top-up possibilities.
- Flexible Loan Program
Bajaj Finserv offers Flexi loans, which allow borrowers to take out only as much money as they need and repay the loan based on their cash flow. The company offers this service with no upfront fees. Borrowers might choose to pay solely interest as EMIs and refund the principal at the end of the term. Bajaj Finserv only charges interest on the amount withdrawn, allowing the borrower to cut their EMIs by up to 45 percent.
- Account Access via the Internet
Borrowers have convenient access to their loan account with Bajaj Finserv, which allows them to see their business loan summary anywhere and at any time.
To conclude, the Bajaj Finserv business loan comes at a low rate of interest with flexible repayment tenure in a short time. You can apply for a low Bajaj Finserv business loan interest rate from Afinoz with home comfort.