A personal loan is essential when there is an urgent requirement for cash. Thus, Aditya Birla Finance personal loan is one that is offered to salaried individuals at low-interest rates which is subject to minimal documentation. Here are some key points of Aditya Birla personal loan:
- Interest rate starts from 11% p.a.
- The loan repayment tenure is up to 36 months
- The loan amount: Up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
- The processing fee: 1% of the loan amount.
Overview of Aditya Birla Finance personal loan
Features of Aditya Birla Finance personal loan
Here are some key features of Aditya Birla Finance personal loan are as follows:
- Quick disbursal of loans
- Collateral or security is not required
- The repayment tenure is starting from 6 months up to 36 months.
- Fast online approval of loans
- Less documentation required for loan approval
- Aditya Birla Finance personal loan application process is hassle-free.
- No change in interest throughout the loan tenure.
- The loan amount is up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
Eligibility Criteria of Aditya Birla Finance personal loan
Once you are applying for Aditya Birla Finance personal loan, there are certain eligibility criteria that you need to confirm for the loan approval process. The factors are as follows:
- The user must be a salaried professional with a regular source of income.
- For self-employed professionals and business users, business loans are offered.
- The age of the applicant should be a minimum of 23 years and the maximum age is up to 55 years.
Documents required for Aditya Birla Finance personal loan
Here are some essential documents required for applying for Aditya Birla Finance personal loan:
- It is required to submit the PAN Card to check information related to credit history.
- It is required to submit your identity proof such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, etc.
- It is required to submit the applicant’s proof of residential address. For this purpose, the user must have to submit an Aadhaar card, PAN Card, ration card, and more.
- It is required to provide a bank statement to the lender with the best possible offer. It also makes initial offers without a bank statement.
Fees by Aditya Birla Finance personal loan
Here are some mentioned fees applied for Aditya Birla Finance personal loan:
- Processing fee: It is up to 2% of the loan amount.
- Cheque return charges: Rs. 750 + GST
- Pre-closure charges: It should be Rs. 1,000
- Loan cancellation charges: 4% of the loan amount + applicable taxes
- Foreclosure charges: 3% of the loan amount for 12 months onwards.
- Part-payment charges: 20% of the loan amount in 1 year.
Compare Aditya Birla Finance personal loan with other lenders
|Fees||Aditya Birla Capital||Bank of India Personal Loan||Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan||HDFC Bank Personal Loan|
|Interest rate||11% p.a. onwards||12.90% p.a. onwards||10.50% p.a. onwards||11.25% p.a. onwards|
|Processing fee||2% + GST||2% + GST||2.5% + GST||2.5% + GST|
|Foreclosure charges||3% of the outstanding loan amount||N/A||Up to 5% of the principal outstanding||2% to 4% of the outstanding loan amount|
Aditya Birla Finance offers a personal loan at a competitive interest rate, thus you can simply apply for the loan. For applying for a personal loan it is required to submit documents, eligibility criteria, and processing fees of the banks. Apart from this, you can compare and choose the bank for a personal loan. If you need to take an instant personal loan at a low-interest rate, using Aditya Birla Finance is the best suit for your requirements.