Apart from a flexible end-user and a loan term of up to 5 years, Bajaj Finserv personal loans can be disbursed up to Rs. 15 lakhs without the need for collateral.
Features of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- High loan amount: Bajaj Finserv’s personal loans might have a disbursal of up to Rs. 15 lakhs without the need for any collateral.
- Minimal documentation is required. Bajaj Finserv requires minimum documents, making the application procedure simple.
- A tenure that can be changed: You can repay your personal loan at Bajaj Finserv over a period of 12 to 60 months.
- Offer from the EMI Network Card: If you already have a Bajaj Finserv personal loan, you can take advantage of several Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card offers.
Personal Loans from Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finance offers the following main forms of personal loans:
- Convenient Loans
Bajaj Finserv provides you with a variety of pre-approved personal loan options based on your credit score. When you take out a Flexi loan, you only pay interest on the amount you use, not on the total amount you borrow. This form of personal loan is available to salary and self-employed people, as well as businessmen and professionals.
- Wedding Personal Loan
Are you planning your ideal wedding? You can take out a personal loan for your wedding up to Rs. 25 lakh to cover costs such as the venue, food, guest accommodations, jewelry, invitation cards, and so on. You can also return the loan over a longer period of time, ranging from 24 to 60 months.
- Traveling Personal Loan
You can apply for a Bajaj Finserv travel loan if you want to tour the world with your friends or family. The highest amount you can borrow for a travel loan is Rs. 25 lakh. This loan can be used to manage various expenses such as ticket bookings, lodging, sightseeing fees, and so on, allowing you to have a stress-free holiday.
- Medical Emergency Personal Loan
You can apply for a Personal Loan for Medical Emergency to cover emergency medical expenses for yourself or your loved ones. This Bajaj Finserv personal loan can be utilized to pay for hospitalization and other medical expenses without any hassle. The loan can then be repaid in affordable EMIs over a customizable time period ranging from 24 to 60 months.
- Doctors’ Personal Loan
A doctor can apply for a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, which offers speedy processing and hassle-free documentation. This loan, which has a maximum value of Rs. 37 lakh and can be disbursed within 24 hours, can assist you to meet a variety of personal necessities. The term of this personal loan ranges from 12 to 96 months.
- Chartered Accountant Personal Loan
A Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant is simple to apply for and quick to obtain by simply submitting a few papers. You may apply for a Personal Loan for Chartered Accountant up to Rs. 35 lakh from the comfort of your own home or office. The loan money can be utilized to meet any of a CA’s personal needs. Furthermore, the loan amount can be readily returned over a period of 12 to 60 months.
- Self-Employed Personal Loan
Self-employed people can take out a personal loan of up to Rs. 30 lakh to cover a variety of business and personal needs such as weddings, debt consolidation, working capital, and the acquisition of new equipment or machinery, among other things.
Criteria for Eligibility
The eligibility for a personal loan varies slightly based on the type of loan you have chosen. However, the following are some of the most typical unsecured loan eligibility criteria:
- An applicant should be a citizen of India.
- An applicant’s minimum age should be 25 years old to apply.
- An applicant’s maximum age should be 59 years old.
- The applicant must live in one of the cities listed below.
A) For applicants who are salaried
- The applicant must be a salaried employee of an MNC (Multinational Corporation), whether private or public.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years of total work experience and have been in current employment for more than 1 day.
The monthly minimum wage should be as follows:
|City||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida and Thane||Rs. 35,000|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut and Rajkot||Rs. 25,000|
|Ahmedabad, Kolkata||Rs. 30,000|
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin||Rs. 28,000|
B) For those who are self-employed
- Your company should have been in operation for at least three years.
- In the previous year, your company should have filed ITR returns.
C) For Doctors*
|Type of Applicant||Doctor Loan Qualifying Criteria|
|Super-specialist doctors (MS/MD/DM)||No minimum post-qualification experience required|
|Graduate Doctors (MBBS)||Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience required|
|Dentists (BDS/MDS)||Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience required|
|Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Doctors: BHMS/BAMS||Minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience required and must own a house or clinic|
|Homeopathic Doctors: DHMS||Minimum 15 years of post-qualification experience required and must own a house or clinic|
(D) Chartered Accountants
- Do you own a home or a business? (at a location where Bajaj Finance Ltd operates)
To conclude, Bajaj Finserv personal loan is easy to avail of. All you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria so you can get a low Bajaj Finserv personal loan interest rate. You can gran a deal with Afinoz on a personal loan.