PNB personal loan offers multiple personal loan products to salaried and self-employed people, as well as retirees, who require money for a variety of personal and professional reasons. PNB’s maximum loan amount is Rs. 15 lakh for a term of up to 84 months, with interest rates starting at 8.95% p.a. You can also use PNB EMI Calculator for availing the loan easily.
The borrower can also check the different schemes offered by Punjab National Bank Personal Loan 2021 such as personal loan scheme for the public,
PNB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
For availing of a PNB Personal Loan, the borrower need to follow the mentioned eligibility criteria. The following are the detailed PNB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria:
Personal Loan Scheme for Public
- Confirmed or Permanent Employees of Central/State Governments/ PSUs with a minimum of 2 years of work experience and a salary from PNB.
- Others must have a minimum of three years of work experience.
- LIC agents under the age of 60 with at least 5 years of experience, a regular and stable income, and an SF account with a PNB branch.
- Third-party assurance that is appropriate.
PNB Doctor’s Delight- PNB personal loan scheme for doctors
- Professionally qualified practicing or serving doctors, such as MBBS, BDS, and other medical degrees.
- A net annual income of Rs. 5 lakhs or more is required.
- Doctors should have paid taxes for at least the previous two years.
- The current place of residence must be occupied for a minimum of two years (not applicable for doctors employed with government, institutions, etc.).
- A suitable third-party guarantee Or tangible collateral security worth 100% of the loan amount is required.
Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
- PNB Bank personal loans are available to all types of retirees who get their pensions from PNB branches.
- A guarantee from a spouse who is entitled to a family pension OR earning children (ideally a government employee) OR a third-party guarantee with net assets equal to or more than the loan amount is required.
How to calculate Punjab National Bank EMI?
The PNB EMI Calculator can simply calculate the Punjab National Bank Personal Loan EMI. It’s a one-step, real-time EMI calculator. A loan’s EMI is determined by the following factors:
- Interest rates: Interest rates fluctuate depending on market conditions. The interest rate on a Punjab National Bank loan currently starts at 8.45% per annum. Your effective interest rate is determined by your specific requirement, product, and profile. The monthly installment or EMI will increase as the interest rate rises.
- Loan Tenure: The overall loan repayment term has a direct impact on the monthly installments. The EMIs will be lower as the loan term lengthens. However, whether or not you are qualified for a longer tenure is strongly related to your age. Long-term loans are more likely to be accepted by young people.
- Loan Amount: Aside from the loan interest rate and term, the loan amount has the greatest impact on your EMI. Always borrow in proportion to your ability to repay.
At the end of the conclusion, you can check the entire details which are essential for availing of the PNB Personal Loan. You can also check the other details related to PNB Personal Loan through Afinoz. You can also check the interest rate, eligibility criteria, and repayment tenure for availing of the Punjab National Bank Personal Loan.