When you are looking for an instant loan, then very few lenders are trustworthy. You look for a lender who is offering a low rate of interest, giving a huge loan but charging a lot of extra money. Even before the loan is disbursed, they might ask for money in the name of charges.
A lot of borrower’s face the same situation, thus finding it difficult to choose a reliable lender. However, with Bajaj finserv, it is not the case. Bajaj finserv personal loan is one of the dependable lenders in the country. So, for a personal loan, you could easily apply. However, before you do, it is essential to know the details.
We are sharing them below, read it and when you finally know all the details, apply for the loan.
Benefits of Bajaj finserv instant personal loan
- Bajaj Finserv offers Flexi personal loan, which could reduce the EMI by 45%.
- Once the loan is approved, the loan amount is disbursed within 24 hours.
- The loan amount is high with a flexible loan tenure.
- The process of applying is done online, requiring minimal documentation.
- There are no hidden charges.
- The approval is done in minutes.
- Bajaj Finserv personal loan customer service is available 24*7.
What various needs you could fulfil?
- Medical emergency – If you have a medical emergency which requires instant funding, then avail the Bajaj Finserv loan.
- Debt consolidation – If you want to consolidate multiple loans into one loan, you could do it.
- Higher Education- If you needed to pay for your education, use the loan for it.
Apart from these, you are free to use the loan for whatever purpose you needed it.
The loan details
- Bajaj Finserv offers instant personal loan up to ₹25 lakhs.
- The rate of interest ranges between 10.99% to 16.00%.
- The loan repayment tenure is up to 5 years.
- The processing fee is up to 2%.
- The foreclosure charge is up to 4% of the outstanding loan amount.
- The part payment charge is 2%.
- The turn around time is 48 hours.
The eligibility criteria
It is essential to know the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for the personal loan.
- The application should be an Indian resident.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual or a salaried professional.
- The applicant age should be between 23 years to 55 years.
- The applicant minimum salary should be at least ₹25,000 per month.
- For self-employed, the business should be up and running for a minimum of 3 years.
- ITR for a minimum of 2 years.
- The minimum CIBIL Score required is 700.
If you are still not sure whether you will qualify for the loan or not, you could use the Bajaj Finserv, eligibility criteria calculator.
The necessary loan documents
- Loan application form
- Proof of identity ( Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driver’s license, Voter ID Card)
- Proof of address ( Rent agreement, mobile bill, Passport)
- Appointment letter, Salary slip for last 1 year, form 16
Bajaj Finserv personal loan EMI Calculator
Before you apply for a loan, it is essential to know the loan EMI. Calculating it would help you to understand how much loan amount you should use for?
Using the calculator is very easy. Upon opening the calculator, enter these details: the loan amount, the rate of interest and the loan tenure.
Once you enter the details, it will show you the monthly EMI.
Bajaj Finserv customer care
If you need more information regarding the loan, you could contact the Bajaj Finserv customer care. The contact toll-free number is 020 3957 4151.
How to apply for the loan?
First, head to the Official page of Bajaj finserv personal loan. There you will see the link for ‘Apply now’. Click on the link.
- Fill in the online application. You will need to personal, professional and financial details.
- You will have to choose the loan amount and the loan tenure.
- The loan is given instant approval.
- A representative from the Bajaj Finserv will contact you. Give the required documents mentioned by the representative.
- Once the loan is approved, the loan amount is disbursed with-in 24 hours.
Now, you have enough information to apply for the Bajaj instant loan. Based on your creditworthiness and credit score, the rate of interest will be decided. In case you needed help, contact us.