Know about Medical emergency loan
Nothing can replace the importance of good health in our lives; it is the secret to a happier life. Some banks and NBFCs recognize that health problems are unpredictable, and you do not know what it will take to resolve them. It may be possible to cure it in a few days with certain antibiotics, or it may take lengthy procedures that will cost a significant amount of money. Thus, one can avail of a medical emergency loan for a major health issue. In this article, we will talk about medical emergency loans available in Noida.
Noida residents will borrow money from some of the country’s most prestigious financial institutions. If you meet the age requirements, earn the requisite salary, and are salaried/self-employed, you may be eligible to apply for a personal loan in Noida.
Top Banks offering Personal Loan in Noida for medical emergency
|List of Banks||Interest Rates||Processing fee||Main Branch Address|
|HDFC Bank||10.40% up to 17.00%||0 – 2.50% of the loan amount + GST||Central Market, Jain Rd, B Block, Sector 50, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201303|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% up to 17.50%||Rs. 1,999 @ 2.25% + GST||A 3-13, Sector 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% up to 32.00%||2.00% up to 2.50% of the loan amount||Plot No A/34, 1st Floor, Block H/1
Noida – 201301
|YES BANK||From 10.50%||Maximum of 2.50% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of INR 999 including taxes||Ground floor A – 356, sector 19 Noida Uttar Pradesh – 201301|
|IndusInd Bank||From 11.00%||1% up to 3% of the loan amount including GST||B – 11, Vardhman Plaza, Gautam Budh Nagar, Sector 16 Noida|
|RBL Bank||17.50% up to 26.00%||2% up to 2.5% of the loan amount||ground floor, b 258, sector -50, Noida -201301|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||From 10.75%||0.99% up to 2.25% of the loan amount including GST||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Ground floor, H – 1/A – 16, Sector 63, Noida – 201301|
|Fullerton India||12.00% up to 5.00%||0% up to 6.00% of the loan amount||Second Floor, B-16, Sector-16, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201 301|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||9.60% up to 13.60%||0% up to 1% of the Loan Amount including GST||B-19, Sector 30, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301|
|Bank of Baroda||10.00% up to 15.60%||2% of the loan amount
Minimum of Rs. 1,000
Maximum of Rs. 10,000
|Shop No.334-338, Ganga Shopping Complex, Indraprastha, Sector 29, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301|
|Canara Bank||11.25% up to 13.30%||0.5% of the loan amount including GST||Sector 6, Noida Complex, Noida – 201301|
|Standard Chartered Bank||14.00% up to 21.00%||2.00% – 2.50% of the loan amount including GST||Noida branch, plot. K – 3, Brahm Datt Tower, Ground, and first floor, sector – 18, Noida – 201301|
|Axis Bank||10.49% up to 21.00%||1.50% to 2.00% of the loan amount including GST||K-21 & K-22, 2nd Floor, Captain Vijyant Thapar Marg, K Block, Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301|
Documents required to apply for personal loan medical emergency
Here are some essential generic documents required for a personal loan for a medical emergency which is listed below:
- Photo ID and age proof
- Signed application form with an updated photograph
- Submit residence proof
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Documents for salaried applicants:
- Last 3 month’s salary slips
- Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Documents for self-employed applicants:
- Submit last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of income
- Submit last 3 years CA Certified/ Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
Personal Loan interest rate for medical emergency
Here are some personal loan highlights for medical emergency loan:
|Interest Rate||13.49% – 34%|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Pre-closure Charges||2% – 5%|
|Guarantor Requirement||No guarantor required|
How to get a personal loan at the low interest rate in Noida?
When applying for a personal loan, there are a few things to bear in mind to ensure that you get the best interest rate possible. Here are some pointers:
- Credit Score – Make sure you have a good credit score before applying for a personal loan. Since personal loans are unsecured, the credit score serves as collateral. Your interest rate would most likely be lower if you have a good credit score.
- Choose Carefully – There is a number of banks that are able to provide you with a personal loan. However, consider your options carefully and choose the one that best meets your needs.
- Assess the need before applying – Before applying for a personal loan, figure out how much money you need.
Benefits of applying for a personal loan for medical emergency through Afinoz
- Convenient: You may apply for a personal loan from the comfort of your own home or office with Afinoz. The online procedure is simple to follow and saves a significant amount of time and effort.
- Processing time is short: Afinoz automatically processes your loan application by sending it to the bank once you’ve completed the form with all of the required information.
- Compare and select: Afinoz allows you to compare interest rates as well as other features provided by different lenders, such as foreclosure costs, processing fees, and disbursal. This way, you can choose the bank with the lowest interest rate to make your EMIs more manageable.
- Assistance from beginning to end: At Afinoz, you’ll receive end-to-end support from our customer service team to ensure a smooth application process.
How to apply for Personal Loan Online for a medical emergency?
A basic procedure must be followed in order to obtain a personal loan. A personal loan can be obtained in one of two forms.
Personal Loans Online
- Go to the official website of the bank or NBFC you want to apply with and go to the goods section to apply for a personal loan.
- To apply now, go to the ‘Apply Now’ link.
- Now, fill out the form with your personal information required.
- At last, fill out the form and attach the required document.
In the above information, you can follow the eligibility check and other details related to personal Loans for a medical emergency in Noida. You can check out this information and avail of a personal loan easily or you can contact Afinoz for more details.