The online world has turned out to be a boon in the financial sector too. When we talk about online transactions, which we perform from the comfort of our homes and offices, has taken the world by storm. We are no longer required to wait in queues of banks, to get the work done. CASHe is an instant loan app, for borrowers seeking instant funds, to cater to their short-term financial requirement. This app is a digital platform powered by an RBI registered NBFC known as Bhanix Finance and Investment Limited. Unlike conventional lenders who lend funds based on credit scores of individuals, CASHe App considers Social Loan Quotient (SQL) of the borrower, to process the loan application. An applicant seeking a loan is required to enter details on the app and can apply personal loan online within minutes.
Let us find out how CASHe app works:
- You will have to install the CASHe app from the Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded, you will have to register it with either Facebook/LinkedIn/Google+ accounts.
- All you have to do is enter the details and a few documents.
- Depending on eligibility, the applicant can decide and enter the loan amount.
- Within minutes, the loan amount gets disbursed to the bank account of the individual.
Features of the CASHe App :
- The app allows you to apply for instant loans for short tenures of 15, 30, 90, and 180 days.
- The amount for which you can apply ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 2 lakh.
- The unique feature of Social Loan Quotient (SQL) assists in making a unique credit profile. This feature of the app differentiates it from other lenders.
- The entire process of loan application is done digitally.
- It is affordable and is disbursed within minutes.
- The Social Loan Quotient Calculator helps to find the eligibility to apply for the loan eligibility and interest rates. To know the same, you will have to enter your name, age, mobile number, income details, address etc.
The eligibility criteria to avail loan from CASHe are:
- An applicant should be above 18 years of age and above, to avail of the loan.
- He/She should have a minimum salary of Rs 15,000.
- Having a bank account on the applicant’s name is a must.
- Should have a Facebook/LinkedIn/Google+ account.
- Must possess a valid identity and address proof.
Contact details of CASHe Instant Loans
Below mentioned are the official customer service support number of CASHe Loan:
CASHe Customer Support Email —– email@example.com
Phone Helpline Number —- Not Available
Facebook Support Page – https://www.facebook.com/CASHeApp
Twitter — https://twitter.com/CASHeAPP Tweet@CASHeApp with your complaint, you will get a response soon.