Bajaj Finserv is one of the leading NBFCs that provides business loans with an interest rate as low as 18 percent for a variety of purposes, including expanding into new markets, acquiring other businesses, purchasing high-value assets, and equipment for development, working capital needs, and so on.
Chartered accountants, physicians, company secretaries, and architects are among the self-employed professionals who can profit from Bajaj Finserv’s business loans. Retailers, proprietors, traders and suppliers, service providers, and others can also apply for business loans. The following are some of the benefits of Bajaj Finserv’s business loans:
- Without any collateral, security, or guarantor, a business loan of up to Rs. 30 lakhs can be obtained.
- Bajaj Finserv informs customers of all fees and charges upfront.
- Ensures that there are no secret provisions and that the process is transparent.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
Listed below are the eligibility factors affecting Business Finserv Business Loan:
|Age of the Applicant
|Minimum: 25 years Maximum: 55 years.
|Status of Employment
|At least 3 years in the current business
|ITR (Income Tax Returns)
|For past 1 year
Bajaj Finserv provides women entrepreneurs with business loans up to Rs. 20 lakhs to help them fulfill their financial needs. It also provides company owners with machinery loans to help them install or upgrade to the most up-to-date machinery and equipment. If a customer applies online, they may get pre-approved for a business loan.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan fees and charges applicable
Here are some fees and charges of including in Bajaj Finserv Business Loan:
|Fee & Charges
|2% per month including applicable taxes
|2% including applicable taxes
|Document Processing Charges
|Rs. 1,449 including applicable taxes
|Outstation collection charges
|Rs. 65 including applicable charges
|As per state or UT (% different)
Documents required for Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
Listed below are some essential documents required
- Photographs in Passport Size
- PAN card, driver’s license, passport, voter ID, and Aadhar card are examples of KYC documents.
- Proof of Concept: Business-related documents
- ITR, bank statements for the previous three months, balance sheet documents, and cash flow statements are all examples of financial documents.
- Practice certificate (For professionals)
Flexible EMI payment option
Baja Finserv provides a variety of flexible prepayment solutions, allowing the borrower to deposit any unspent funds. When Bajaj Finserv receives the idle currency, it is applied to the principal sum.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan Interest Rate Calculator
Here are multiple factors on the basis of which the bank calculates the interest rate. Some important factors are listed below:
- Loan amount: Loan amount: The interest rate on a business loan from Bajaj Finserv is determined by the loan amount you apply for. The interest rate would be lower the larger the loan size. The bank offers loans ranging from Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs. For a large loan volume, the interest rate will be lower, resulting in lower EMIs.
- CIBIL Score: If your CIBIL score is poor, Bajaj Finserv will give you a loan with a higher interest rate, and vice versa. To get a loan from Bajaj Finserv, however, your CIBIL score must be at least 700. The higher your CIBIL score, the better your chances of getting a low-interest business loan.
- Revenue: If your monthly income is higher, Bajaj Finserv will give you a loan at a lower interest rate. Borrowers with a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 12,000 are eligible for a loan from the bank.
- Time in business: If you have considerable business experience, Bajaj Finserv will give you a loan at a lower rate. To get a loan from Bajaj Finserv, you must have been in business for at least 36 months.
Bajaj Finserv Business Loan EMI Calculator
EMI calculator of Bajaj Finserv Business Loan is a fixed amount that you pay for each month towards the repayment of your loan till the end of tenure. Bajaj Finserv Business Loan is one the best because it offers the Lowest EMI offered that depends on some factors:
- Interest Rate: The EMI would be higher if the interest rate is higher. EMI will be 0.03 lakh per 1 lakh loan sum for a 48-month loan from Bajaj Finserv at an interest rate of 18.00 percent per annum. The EMI for the same loan at a 22.00 percent interest rate would be 0.03 lakh.
- Loan tenure: The lower your monthly EMI, the longer the loan term. The EMI on a Bajaj Finserv business loan will range from 9,168 to 0.03 lakh for a loan term of 12 to 48 months at an interest rate of 18.00% per annum.
- Amount borrowed: If you apply for a large loan number, your Bajaj Finserv Loan EMI will be big. The EMI for a loan of 5 lakh at 18.00% for 48 months will be 0.15 lakh. Similarly, an EMI of 88,125 for a loan of 30 lakh at 18.00 percent for 48 months will be 88,125.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care
You can now get instant access to your account by downloading the Bajaj Finserv mobile app from the Google Play Store or by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also use their Fast Help SMS service to get answers to your questions. You can also leave a voicemail at +91-98108 52222 and wait for a call from their customer service department.
In the above description, you can select the best business loan, then you can choose Bajaj Finserv Business Loan. You can read the above points and avail of the loan at low interest rate. You can also check out the updates in the above description. Apart from this, you can also contact Afinoz.com for more help and get instant solutions for the same.