India Infoline Finance Limited (IIFL) is a finance and investment services firm that provides its consumers with financial and loan solutions. IIFL Finance offers business loans interest rates starting at 18 percent. IIFL Finance provides the financial support required to keep daily cash flow under control. To address any unanticipated requirements, the company sets aside sufficient capital for receivables, inventories, and planned expansion.
IIFL Bank Business Loan Interest Rate
|Interest rate||18% onwards|
|Loan Amount||Business loan up to Rs. 50 lakh, Insta Loan up to Rs. 15 lakh & POS Loan up to Rs. 50 lakh|
|Repayment Tenure||12 months – 36 months|
|Processing Fee||3% of the loan amount + GST|
Fees and Charges for IIFL Finance Business Loans
IIFL Finance offers SME business loans at competitive rates with minimal documentation requirements. The charges that were levied are listed below.
|Particulars||Fees & Charges|
|Range of the Rate of Interest||From 16% to 30%|
|Cheque / ACH Return Charges||₹ 500/- per instance + GST|
|Cheque / ACH Original Swapping Charges No-dues Certificate||₹ 500/- per instance + GST|
|Duplicate Statement / Duplicate Amortisation / Original Repayment Schedule||₹ 200/- per instance + GST|
|Penal Interest||24% per annum|
|Authentic Prepayment / Original Foreclosure (1-6 months of EMI Repayment)||7% + GST (Approval required)|
|Original Prepayment / Foreclosure (7-24 months of EMI Repayment)||5% + GST|
|Actual Prepayment / Foreclosure (more than 24 months of EMI Repayment)||4% + GST|
|Original Loan Cancellation Process||Interest will be very much applicable for the Intermediate period between the date of Disbursement and the date of loan cancellation|
|Inspection Charges||At Actuals|
|Legal Collection Charges|
|Property Valuation Charges|
|Stamp Duty Charges|
Criteria for Eligibility
To acquire an IIFL Bank business loan 2021, you must meet the following requirements:
- Firms that are sole proprietorships, partnerships, or private limited companies in the manufacturing, trading, and service industries are eligible.
- The company must have been in operation for at least three years.
- In its documentation, the company must prove gradual progress and profit.
- The applicant ought to have a very good credit score history.
- An applicant without a preceding default with any monetary institution.
- An Indian citizen without a crook record.
Documents Required for Loan Application
Following are the set of files that ought to be procured through the applicant whilst making use of for SME mortgage from IIFL Finance:
- Filled utility shape with a current picture of all of the co-applicants
- Authentic and legitimate KYC Documents, as in keeping with the pointers of RBI (Address & ID proof)
- GST Challan / VAT returns / Last yr ITR duly licensed through a CA.
- Recently relevant three months’ financial institution statements of the enterprise
- Additional vital files can be very plenty required for the credit score evaluation and whole processing of mortgage requests.
- Salient capabilities of IIFL Finance Business Loan.
- IIFL Finance presents a credit score facility extending as much as Rs. 50 lakh.
- Tenure requirement is from 12-36 months
- IIFL Finance presents bendy compensation options
- No Collateral is required
- Quick approval with minimal documentation
IIFL Finance Customer Care Number
To touch the IIFL Finance for mortgage-associated queries, the toll-unfastened variety is 1860-267-3000 or 7039-050-000. You can touch the toll-unfastened variety from nine am to six pm.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Ques. What is the enterprise mortgage hobby fee charged through IIFL Finance?
- Ans. The enterprise mortgage hobby fee charged through IIFL Finance degrees among 16% – 30%.
- Ques. What is the mortgage quantity that may be availed from IIFL Finance for business loan?
- Ans. IIFL Finance gives most mortgage quantity as much as Rs. 50 lakh which may be used broadly speaking for SME purposes.
- Ques. Is compensation allowed on business loans?
- Ans. Repayment is authorized handiest after 6 months of enterprise mortgage with the costs of the relevant foreclosure.
- Ques. What is the mode of compensation?
- Ans. A business loan may be repaid via month-to-month EMIs, ECS or via Cheques.
- Ques. What is the compensation tenure of enterprise mortgage?
- Ans. The compensation tenure is from 365 days to most of 36 months.
- Ques. How quickly can I pay off the mortgage?
- Ans. You can pay off the mortgage after 6 months of taking the mortgage with relevant costs.
- Ques. How to test your IIFL Business Loan Status?
- Ans. You can take a look at your enterprise mortgage utility popularity through calling their Toll Free numbers 1860-267-3000 or 7039-050-000 or through traveling to your nearest department office.
- Ques. How do I get/download my IIFL Finance enterprise mortgage statement?
- Ans. To download your IIFL Finance enterprise mortgage statement, you shall create a login for registration on its reputable internet site to in addition download your enterprise mortgage statement.
- Ques. What are the pre-closure/foreclosures costs for enterprise loans in IIFL?
- Ans. Below noted are the slabs of prepayment/foreclosures costs for enterprise loans from IIFL Finance:
- Prepayment / Foreclosure (01-06 months of EMI Repayment: 7% + GST (Approval required)
- Prepayment / Foreclosure (07-24 months of EMI Repayment): 5% + GST
- Prepayment / Foreclosure (greater than 24 months of EMI Repayment) 4% + GST
- Ques. Is the hobby fee constant or floating?
- Ans. The hobby fee is constant.
- Ques. Do I want to deposit any safety or offer collateral?
- Ans. No, you aren’t required to deposit safety or offer collateral.
To conclude, as mentioned above IIFL Bank business loan interest rate may vary depending on various factors. But this doesn’t change the fact that it is one of the affordable business loans available in the market. However, it is always advisable to thoroughly read and understand the lender’s discretion before applying for a business loan.