Are you facing a cash crunch when you are having unexpected expenses such as a medical emergency or planning to visit your dream destination or planning for a home renovation or wedding? Fullerton India Personal Loan helps to make your choice right. This bank offers a loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakhs, however, it ensures submission of minimum documents, flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months. One can get also get a quick disbursal of loan amount and get a low interest rate.
Features of Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Maximum loan amount: When people availing for Fullerton India, you will get an instant personal loan for the maximum amount of up to Rs. 25 lakhs without any collateral required.
- Online application: Once you submit all the documents and the personal loan get approved, the loan amount is disbursed into your account within 30 minutes.
- Additional benefits for the existing customers: The existing customers of Fullerton India can avail additional benefits on personal loans gets additional benefits on a personal loan such as top-up loans, digital query servicing, etc.
- Quick disbursal: It is quite easy to get loan approval quickly. The loan amount is disbursed into your account within 30 minutes.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate
Fullerton India Personal Loan interest rate is offered to the individuals at 11.99% up to 36%. The NBFC offers personal loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals. The interest rate offered by the bank depends on various factors like net income, employment or business stability, CIBIL Score, etc.
Types of Fullerton Personal Loan
Personal Loan for salaried individuals
- Only salaried individuals can avail of this loan through the online application process.
- The applicant can avail of the loan amount up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The applicants can cover the expenses such as weddings, higher education, home renovation, debt consolidation, and more.
- The repayment tenure is starting from 12 months up to 60 months.
Personal loan for wedding
- A loan for a wedding can be used to book a venue or pay other related expenses.
- The loan amount is offered up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The interest rate is a minimum of 11.99% p.a.
- The loan disbursal may be completed within 72 hours for the loan approval.
Personal Loan for Elite customers
- The monthly income of the applicant should be Rs. 75,000.
- The minimum loan amount is Rs. 8 lakhs up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The user can get a repayment period of up to 60 months.
- Other preferential loan features vary from case to case.
Personal loan for home improvement
It can be used to change your furniture, remodel your kitchen, repair the bathroom, fittings, etc. Fullerton Personal loan can also avail for home improvement. The loan is offered up to Rs. 25 lakhs under this scheme and repays the loan within the tenure of 60 months.
Personal Loan for doctors
The professionals or a consultant should be working in a government or private clinic or hospital, the individual can apply for a personal loan for doctors within the limit up to Rs. 30 lakhs. While getting the quick approval and minimum documentation, the user can get the loan amount into the account with quick disbursal.
Eligibility criteria of Fullerton India Personal Loan
Here are some key eligibility criteria for Fullerton Personal Loan:
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The individual should be either a self-employed individual or a salaried employee of a private company or working in a public sector company under state, central, local government bodies.
- The applicant should be a minimum of 21 years and the maximum it should be 60 years.
- The minimum salary should be Rs. 15,000 p.m. or the minimum monthly income should be Rs. 20,000 p.m. if the applicant should be working in Delhi or Mumbai.
Documents required for Fullerton India Personal Loan
Listed below are the documents for the Fullerton India Personal Loan application:
- The applicant must complete the loan application process with a recent photograph.
- Submit proof of identities such as an Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, driving license, PAN, or passport for the loan approval process.
- Submit age proof as PAN Card, passport, or certificate from a statutory authority.
- A bank statement or bank passbook should be submitted with records for the last 6 months or submit your salary slips for the last 3 months.
- Submit form 16
- Processing fee cheque
- Income tax returns
- Address proof must be submitted such as ration card, telephone bill, electricity bill, passport copy.
With the above points and information, you can get an instant solution for Fullerton India Personal Loan. If you need more information then, you can check out the interest rate, repayment tenure, and loan amount before applying for the loan. For further details, you can visit Fullerton India, and apply for a personal loan at a low-interest rate.